I have run out of HCGs!!!! But +OPK 7 DPO?

dt1234565

In love with a princess x
Reaction score
I know you cant rely on it but veins appeared in my bbs yesterday and today have started feeling a bit icky.

Did a FRER this morning and thought it tried to make a line (took pic but as you can see nothig on it) so just 10 mins ago, thought lets PO that last OPK excpecting nothing to happen. But a big fat + ??????????????

Attachments

• DSC02481.jpg
    DSC02481.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 121
  • frer056 (2).jpg
    frer056 (2).jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 180
  • frer056.jpg
    frer056.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 119
Wow, that is quite a dark OPK!
Hope this might indicate a big fat positive on the way for you!
Have you deffo already ovulated? xx

did u do any other OPK's after your last pos around OV (other than the very dark one today)??

My chart seems to think so, this is my first month charting and opk-ing.

Also when i got my last +opk i cross referenced it with clear blue smiley face and got the smiley faces?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

did u do any other OPK's after your last pos around OV (other than the very dark one today)??

Yes I did one the day after, i had the smiley face for 2 days in row but the really dark + on the 2nd day of smiley faces. I have done a couple since before this one.

Should i do another smiley face?

My temp dipped a bit today but not below the line.

Oooh I would do another digital one. Sounds really positive though! Good luck xx

The newly dark OPK seems quite promising then!

Frustrating i know, but all you can do is keep testing! Try to stick with FMU tho for best results!

Keep us posted, am dying to know now!!

Wow!!!

Hope they arrive in the post tomorrow then!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for your help!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i zoomed right in on your frer and in second pic i can see second shadow line, no colour to it....yet. Best of luck :)

Hmmm, thats what i thought this morning, usually it clear as mud theres nothing there but it did look like it was trying, even though thats a silly thing to say really!!!!

Fx'd!!!

:dust: to all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi ya

Latest new is my HCGs arrived in the post. Not too sure so need to keep testing. Only 7DPO though.

:dust: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Attachments

• IC.jpg
    IC.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 49
  • IC invert.jpg
    IC invert.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 21
what are you doubting hun, thats another clear line (i have seen fainter lol check the second post of my preg journal!) you are pregnant, congrats! Lets hope AF stays away now :)

Yes hun, theres a post of Frer in PG test galley but not holding out much hope, they're far too faint xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I can see a line and im no expert, if i had a line like that i would think im pg...... oooooooooooooh so exciting

Ooooh ok i'll have a look. Got my fingers crossed for you :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"