I have seveal question because I may be pregnant so please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

baby_cak3z

Reaction score
Question 1: How did you guys know you were pregnant. Around the time i was suppose to get my period I started PMS and it normally last a week and I start to bleed but after that week I never bled, and I continued to feel my cramps and my breast are still sensetive. So far I figured im either pregnant or have an ovary cyst. I Dont hav any other pregnancy symptoms and Im black so its hard to tell if my nipples got darker lol. my cramps have been off and on for going on 3 weeks eveyday and my breast sensitivity has gone done but they are still sensitive what is everyones take on my situations??

2. How did you guys tell your parents?

Hii :) I found i was pregnant by just buying a cheap test when i was a week late and it came up with a faint positive line, two days later i had two more strong positive tests, I really dont think you should get yourself into so much worry about ovarian cysts :/ I completely understand how easy it is to jump to conclusions and think they just be true but you dont wanna worry yourself silly :/ and the sensitive breasts was the first symptom i had apart from being late and i had some really tiny cramps every other day, I think you should just take a test and see wether or not you're pregnant, if it doesnt show up or you're not happy with the line (like mine was really faint) either take another a few days later or go and see your doctor, I'm sure they'll be really supportive and theyll help you as much as they can, also they can tell you wether or not you have a cyst and can send you for scans or tests or what not :)

and I haven't told my parents, I'm waiting until me + my boyfriend have a place to move into until i break the news :)

Hope i helped, there isnt a lot i can say to make you feel better but just trrrrrry not worry yourself too much until can rule one or the other out :)
Are you hoping to be pregnant?
:)

This is going to be removed, but best bet is wait it out and take a test!

thanks the only thing that im not ready for a child me and my bf dont have anything to work with we dont have our own place or a car... Im really scared I dont want to be a mother jus not right now

hey hun all i can say is take test but they will lock this thread because you dont know if ur pregnant

Sounds like how I was..take a test and let us know :) good luck mamas <3

i know, but i wanted to talk to some people that are my age and all the other one ive posted in i havent gotten responces from. They need a teen one for teens who may be pregnant not fair :(

Perhaps post in the correct part of the forum but ask in the title for opinions from teens

i know, but i wanted to talk to some people that are my age and all the other one ive posted in i havent gotten responces from. They need a teen one for teens who may be pregnant not fair :(

feel free to pm w/any questions

The only way you will know though is to go and take a test. None of us will be able to tell you if you're pregnant. As the other girls said this thread will be locked.

You're welcome back if you are pregnant though :)

Per forum rules and TOS:

Teen pregnancy is for PREGNANCY ONLY and is not to be used by females who are wondering if they are pregnant, trying to conceive, waiting to try or question such as "am I/could I be pregnant" "I want a baby" etc. These threads will be closed/removed with no notice and members account will be reviewed by admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"