I have some questions!

momofone08

Mommy of 3!
Reaction score
Hi ladies,
I miscarried at 5 weeks on Wednesday. I have stopped bleeding today, Sunday. My Dr said that she believes I will not need a D&C. I had two chemicals in the past, but literally got my "period" the day AF was due with both chemicals; I did have a m/c in 2007, but I was 17 and didn't go back to TTC. That being said, i am a little confused on the now trying part. My DH and I want to start trying again right away, but how do I count my cycle. Would the start of m/c bleeding be CD1? Or do I wait for my next period to count as CD1? Will I ovulate this month, or do I need to wait until next cycle to ovulate? I am just very confused and appreciate any help!

I would count the first day of bleeding as CD1, but just keep in mind that you may O later this month, depending on how high your hormone levels were when you MC'd. You may want to try OPKs if you want to make sure you catch ovulation this month. Not everyone O's right after a MC, but since yours was still very early, I would think that there is a good chance you will. Good Luck! I am sorry for your loss, and I hope you get your rainbow quickly!

I'm actually wondering the same thing. I've been googling and haven't found an answer. :/

same here! I had a second scan 4th nov to be told baby was now dead and that it wasnt growing properly and was only measuring 5w3days instead of 8 weeks 5days. Had to have medical management last monday and were devastated, it took 11 ,months to concieve and we want to try again asap, i had horrific bleeding for 2 days and light spotting for 2 days then nothing else, have scan tomorrow to make sure everything has gone. Need to know when im gonna ovulate again??????? Have had some stabbing pains in ovaries so wondering if thats everything starting upagain although its not ovulation pain yet. Sorry to all you girls on losing your bundles x

Sorry for your losses ladies. Yes, you can get pregnant right after a MC. I did and read that you are more fertile right after a MC. The only problem is that your cycle will be off this month and you might have trouble detecting OV. I would count the first day of bleeding and CD 1 and if you don't already, tracking BBT might help you pinpoint OV.

Doctors however will usually tell you to wait at least one cycle before TTC to give your body time to recover. But I totally understand the desire to get back at it right away.

Good luck ladies!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"