I have taken a little vow...

karlilay

Mum of 2 :)
Reaction score
to reply to every thread i open.

I keep seeing people upset on here, about popular people (whoever they are), and the fact that their threads dont get replies but get lots of veiws.

I.AM.GUILTY.
I click on thread, read, think i havent really got that much constructive to say, then bugger off.

But from now on i will write a little something to make all the more quiet members not feel discluded (is that a word?)

Hahaha.

:flower:

:thumbup:

(I was going to do exactly what you just vowed not to do :lol: so thought id better put something!)

I click on thread, read, think i havent really got that much constructive to say, then bugger off.

That's what I do lol! Joining you on the "replying to every thread that I click on" group lol
___XO

owww good idea! I'll do the same as I am guilty, starting here :)

Ha i do this sometimes!!
But it really irritates me when people do it to me!! Xx

I'd be here all day if I did, so I won't be, but it is nice that you feel you need to :)

Most of the time I am looking at BnB on my phone and replying takes ages so I have to say I am guilty of reading and not posting sometimes as it just takes too long! When my lo sleeps and I get 5 mins time is precious :haha: I'm sure a lot of people are in the same situation :flower:

I am joining to "i vow to reply to every thread i read, even if i cant help!"

xxx

Most of the time I am looking at BnB on my phone and replying takes ages so I have to say I am guilty of reading and not posting sometimes as it just takes too long! When my lo sleeps and I get 5 mins time is precious :haha: I'm sure a lot of people are in the same situation :flower:

here here

xxx

Awesome idea :happydance:

I have the perfect thread for you :winkwink:

https://www.babyandbump.com/baby-club/630482-future-baby-predictions-tried-tested.html

See i only ever come on here when both babies are asleep in the day and at night time when i get a few hours to myself.

Did my thread trick you, and then you thought you best write something as thats what i was wrinting about :haha:.

Im not very bloody helpful really, but i try to help mummies like they help me. And who knows with all this thread replying, i could be on my way to being popular.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! :D

sometimes i just have f-all to say that would be any use! :shrug:
But im going to try too :happydance:

Awesome idea :happydance:

I have the perfect thread for you :winkwink:

https://www.babyandbump.com/baby-club/630482-future-baby-predictions-tried-tested.html

I DID IT. :)
Ha, it said 2 girls one boy.

Just had to go next door to my mums and get a needle. :)

I've been trying to reply more to threads lately instead of just reading and running, I'd reply more if Maria slept more though - blame her!

That's a good idea.. Until you reply to a thread in which you have noting constructive to say and still say something non-constructive thus angering people more that you don't have the magic answer :rofl:

Nice thought though :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->