I have the flu?

jozylynn896

Reaction score
What do I do about Noah? Do I stay away from him? I feel so terrible. Light headed vomiting diarrhea sore throat. I'm waitingfor my mom to get out of work to buy ne medicine and oh is making me a tea. I don't care bout me because I know I'll getbetter, but what do i do about nNoah?

And my body aches all over :'( i feel so terrible

Oh know. I noticed you posted this a couple of days ago....I hope your better now?

I know things like the flu, you can catch but not show symptoms for a few days. Hopefully Noah will miss it?

Noah is okay he has no temperature or any thing.
He has a nasty infection all over his ear. I've mad him am appointment today. I could cry it looks so bad. Nothing to due with my flu but theres like puss oozing out of the back of his ear. I know its infected. The doctoe said a few days ago it was a yeast infection but this does not look like one to me! I've made an appointment with a different doctor. :'(

I just noticed my spelling mistake!! Whoops.

Aww poor thing. I'm not surprised your upset... I got a little upset just seeing a small cut on my LO. I really hope the other doctor looks at it properly. It's got to be irritating!! Poor thing :( xx

She said it is just a normal infection. It looks like warts on his ear. Theres like puss all over it. We keep on cleaning it and applying the cream antibiotics that she gave us.
My poor baby..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"