• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

i have to have a tooth out *sobs*

SoonToBeMum

Reaction score
im going to be honest, i havent been to the dentist since 2005, BUT i have never had any dental problems, until now, the past few days iv had real bad tooth ache, been taking paracetamol for it, which has helped but then i woke up this morning and the whole right side of my mouth was in agony, i couldnt bite down. So i managed to get an emergency appt, i had to go on my own and i was absolutely bricking it, i cried whilst in the chair and then nearly puked on the dentist, but eventually she managed to keep my mouth open long enough to realise that i have an infection in the root of my tooth and now iv got amoxycillin until next wednesday, then i have to have it out :cry:
The dentist did say that she doesnt think its a coincidence that this has happened and im pregnant, because i NEVER have milk, hardly ever have cheese, stopped drinking orange juice because of constipation etc.. she thinks that baby is taking all my calcium and it has had an effect, she has advised me to drink a pint of milk a day.

so ladies, make sure your getting enough calcium!!!

Oh no! I also dont drink milk and dont like cheese, not big on OJ. I am trying to have lots of yoghurt because my gums have been swelling up around one tooth since pregnancy.

I would not worry about it to much. I had to have 4 teeth pulled on friday and I feel so much better after they did it.:hug: :hug: tooth pain is no fun

i was there yesterday! had my molar removed, like you cause it was infected right into the roots.. =[ was very sore yest but its subsiding now.... it'll be ok!

im still not looking forward to it lol,
painkillers are helping ALOT!

ya poor thing i have one of my back teeth coming through and its sooooooo painful its like im teething lol it comes down then its like it goes back up hurts like a bitch hope you feel better

I've had a space where my crown fell out 4 months ago and my dentist can't replace it as he can't do xrays until after I've given birth! :wacko:

I seem to have problems every time I am pregnant and he is SO unsympathetic! He says that its nothing to do with pregnancy, the problems were already there, its just a change in hormones that has made them come to your notice!!!:growlmad:

I hope yours is more understanding!:hugs:

I had a tooth out a couple days ago, it was actually better then i thought as in pain wise, didnt feel much and dentist was fab

I also HATE dentist, and I mean rli hate, I was so nervous, I had to have this out before i got preg though so I know its not preg related!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"