I have worst line eye (**Update: PROGRESSION Page 3)

ttcnumber2ky

Reaction score
So I am terrible and have the worst line eye ever. I think I see something but my husband does not. Thoughts? This was taken at the 3 min mark.

Attachments

• IMG_9902.jpg
    IMG_9902.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 190
I think I might see a shadow. Fingers crossed and good luck xx

I think I see something faint when I zoom in. Good luck :)

I also see something faint when zooming in. Hope this is the beginning of a bfp for you. Good luck

I'm unsure, there looks to be something faint but quite far to the left? They are sometimes like this though

I see the line far to the left as well. FX is gets darker so your hubby can see it :)

I think I'm out. Took a clear blue today and it looks like a bfn to me. Oh well! On to the next!

Attachments

• IMG_9928.jpg
    IMG_9928.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 92
Yeah I feel like I could see something in the pic too, but in real life it looks like nothing is there. I'm almost a little worried that maybe my hormone levels just didn't reset from the chemical I had last cycle. Does that ever happen? I was for sure pregnant last month, bright pink lines and then poof at one week past my missed period.

Yeah I feel like I could see something in the pic too, but in real life it looks like nothing is there. I'm almost a little worried that maybe my hormone levels just didn't reset from the chemical I had last cycle. Does that ever happen? I was for sure pregnant last month, bright pink lines and then poof at one week past my missed period.

They can take a little while, but in my experience the vast majority of the time because these LOs are lost so early on levels seem to go back to normal quite fast. I had one chemical this year which gave me positives which faded to almost nothing or nothing (I can't remember clearly), I started to bleed then I had stronger positives so I got a beta and it came back as <1 and I think it was the following day my tests were completely negative. This was just after I stopped bleeding so it did carry over to my next cycle but not for long. All my other chemicals have faded before af and stayed that way.
I can see a faint line on your CB. The thing with these tests is they can be evaps, or just false lines, OR they can be real but hard to see in real life until you take them out of the case. I have had plenty of these where I can see something in photos but not in real life, popped it out of its case and it was clear on a white background like a piece of paper or book. I would say because they're not the most sensitive tests, it's worth retesting and it's worth taking it out to see if you see a line then and the colour and consistency of it

Sorry I haven't updated and thanks for the responses! Still super confused over here. I should've started yesterday (I think although it's hard to say given I had a chemical last cycle). The last FRER I took yesterday morning looked like a BFN to me although maybe a shadow. Unfortunately I did not snap a picture. The really confusing part comes in that I do not feel at all like I am about to welcome AF, I had a migraine and indigestion yesterday which are CLASSIC signs of pregnancy for me as I typically do not get either unless I am pregnant, and I found this test I took last week in my drawer (I guess I forgot to throw it away) and it clearly has a pink line although it is seriously old. So I am beyond confused. Not sure what to do now other than continue to wait.

Attachments

• IMG_9941.jpg
    IMG_9941.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 132
I have only had tests like above when I have thought I could see something super faint, as in barely there, then they dried like this. All others I couldn't see anything on stayed that way, perhaps try another brand?

:witch: she's here. I'm actually relieved. Now I can look forward to next month! Here's hoping for a BFP on Christmas &#128522;.

I'm sorry :hugs: fingers crossed for a Christmas surprise

Well I didn't test on Christmas this month, but the day after was a surprise. No real symptoms, but a faint positive (or at least it looks like it to me). We will see where this goes! Although I did have a minor cold that was almost over, but now I feel like I have allergies in the dead of winter. Can that be a pregnancy symptom? If so, it would be a new one for me! Fingers crossed.

Attachments

• IMG_0464.jpg
    IMG_0464.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 75

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583