I have worst line eye (**Update: PROGRESSION Page 3)

Oh I see that easily! And in my experience pregnancy can at least exacerbate a cold, as I had a cold over Christmas with my first but didn't know I was pregnant at the time, the cold symptoms were worse and unusual for me

Progression pic... moving in the right direction! It's still light, but definitely darker than the first I think, and this was taken about 16 hrs after the first one. Fingers crossed they keep getting darker!!

Attachments

• IMG_0466.jpg
    IMG_0466.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 72
Congratulations! Great lines. Isn't it amazing how positive you were at the end of the cycle, as if you knew the month after would be the one.

Congratulations! Great lines. Isn't it amazing how positive you were at the end of the cycle, as if you knew the month after would be the one.
It is amazing. With my DD2, I had experienced back to back miscarriages. One that required a D&C and one that did not. And the next cycle I just knew it would work out. I've had similar feelings here.

Yesterday's and today's. Appears to still be getting darker so I think I might go ahead and call the doc on this one to make an appointment! With my experiences in the past I usually wait until I've seen a little progression before I call because I hate having to call and cancel.

Yesterday's and today's. Appears to still be getting darker so I think I might go ahead and call the doc on this one to make an appointment! With my experiences in the past I usually wait until I've seen a little progression before I call because I hate having to call and cancel.

With pictures

Attachments

• IMG_0470.jpg
    IMG_0470.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 33
That's amazing progression overnight! Congratulations :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->