I haven't felt baby on the outside yet

krisnjay

Mommy to Logan
Reaction score
I keep seeing people posting about feeling baby from the outside at like 20 weeks. I am almost 26 week and I feel movement but I have not felt movement outside. I dont have an anterior placenta and I am not that heavy so I dont know. Is there anyone else out there that hasnt felt the baby outside yet...My Oh wants to feel him so bad

I think that is normal. Alot women in their first pregnancy dont feel a good kick until 24 weeks anyhow. My OH keeps putting his hand on my belly as though he is going to feel a good kick before me! Are you feeling just fluttering yourself? Unless you are getting good strong movement I wouldnt expect him to be able to feel it yet.

I have been feeling good kicks and sometimes I feel like I should feel them outside but I just dont. It gets so frustrating. I hear it gets alot easier to feel movement at 28 weeks so I cant wait for that.

I have only been able to feel mine from the outside for the past week x

Thanks, That deff calms me down a bit. Its rough when you read other people saying they have been feeling outside since 19/20 weeks

I couldn't feel my baby move until 23 weeks and I didn't see them move externally until the end of the 24th week and start of the 25th week :flower: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->