• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

I haven't posted in a week! I missed ya'll

LadyHutch

HutchMom
Reaction score
I had to go to a training seminar for work. I am/have been a florist most of my life, but am currently on vacation from working with my DH at a big, big, construction/contracting company. Anyway we had to go out of town to train to prepare for the new year and new season (our lives come to a crawl for the winter and get crazy busy in the spring).

Well, I found out we are moving to Virginia! YAY. I am so excited to get out of Wichita. We are moving in the next 2-4 weeks. I am also excited to go back to work, it's been a long boring winter, and with the baby coming, we need the money big time.

Anyway, I don't really have any questions or exciting news other than my MS has eased up considerably. I got thru 4 days of training without having to get up and puke, and my bump is getting considerable already =-)

So, hi =) I missed ya'll and I'm excited to see my prune graduation!

Glad to see you back LadyHutch, I was wondering where you've been!! Forgot that you had your training this week!!

whereabouts in virginia? i live in virginia =D

Looks like Fairfax...Glad to see someone who lives there. I am freaking out right now at the cost of renting a place...OMG! If you live in that area and have any leads, I would be insanely grateful!

Heyyyyyy welcome back.. I'm glad you MS is dying down.. I hope mine will soon :( xx

congrats on the move and stuff

eh i live about fifteen minutes away from fairfax :)

word of warning- TRAFFIC

besides the overall crowdedness and traffic, its a nice place to live. um, my brother used to live in Fairfax towers and it was reasonably priced ;)

Awesome, I'll check it out. Yeah, I am familiar with the area. I worked for a company based in Vienna, so I have been there once or twice...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"