I hired a Doppler!

Jessicab22

Reaction score
Eek, it will hopefully arrive tomorrow! I'm 9 weeks tomorrow, so hopefully I will hear the heartbeat? God, I really hope there is a heartbeat!!!!!
Aggh, I'm excited :) x

Don't let it scare you if you can't find the heartbeat! My doctors and I couldn't find a heartbeat via doppler until 14 1/2 weeks just because the placenta is against the back wall of my uterus, so all my organs and everything were laying between the baby and my skin in the front. Hopefully you do find it sooner, though!!!

You'll LOVE having one at home :thumbup: I bought a professional grade one for this pregnancy and couldn't hear the heartbeat until almost 12 weeks, which was surprising because I'm really thin and heard it with DS @ 11 weeks, but I guess this little baby was in hiding lol.

GL!!

Thanks girls! That's very good advice. Il prob be on to Oreos crying that I can't find my baby's heartbeat though! Oh why do wedo this to ourselves?? X

We definitely have a way of driving ourselves a bit mad lol, but once you find the HB, we know it's worth it all :D

i heard it at 10 weeks on the dot. not before, i do have a tipped uterus though! x

Alittle bit of advice the heart beat will be right the way down just above your lady parts.

Alittle bit of advice the heart beat will be right the way down just above your lady parts.

Thanks!! I actually had a mini freak out as I could hear it! But after coming on here I realised I had to go MUCH further down and I heard it :cloud9:

Like they said don't let it scare you if you don't hear a heartbeat.. I got mine when I was 12 weeks and couldn't hear the heart! I went crazy... but I waited til I was 13 and I found it! Good luck!! It's so fun hearing it for the first time. Oh and a tip, you will be able to pick yours up like crazy... your babys heart will be a lot faster than yours, you'll know when you hear it..

Thanks!! I actually had a mini freak out as I could hear it! But after coming on here I realised I had to go MUCH further down and I heard it :cloud9:

your very welcome. This is my 6th baby so I have had a go as using a doppler a good few times now :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->