• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

I hope I'm not gonna regret this!

I agree, you're brave, but I have to imagine it will be easier to camp while the baby is in than once it is out, right?
I say enjoy your outing...and make sure you have lots of ice and comfy clothes!!

LOL - too true - that is EXACTLY what I was saying to DH to convince him to let me book it!!!:blush:

Guess you're not going to join us, huh TNW????? Well, you can come to the hospital if needed - the 'wack is just around the bend from you - or maybe you can join us for a wee campfire??? ;) What about you ParkeP and Smith? Up for renting a campsite and joining Lorien and I on our late-term campathon???

:)
A

HA! I'm sure I could be convinced to come up for a visit but you won't catch me doing any camping!

Can you imagine? 5 or 6 very pregnant ladies sitting around a campfire? Your poor husband...

heh heh heh I can just imagine Mr A's face - having to run around and cater to us all!!! To quote my favorite captain (AKA Jean Luc Picard), "make it so!" Will have to see if we can coerce PKBaby to come too!

:)
A

I'm going to Paris for a long weekend at 32 weeks - 3-hour car journey followed by train journey followed by stay on a friend's houseboat. Am v excited though. I couldn't go any other time as it's in the school holidays. Wanted to have one final fling with romance and a holiday for two!

Wild horses couldn't drag me camping, pregnant or not, but if it floats your boat then go for it! Enjoy!

I regularly take trips into the woods during the summer.

I will do it this year too, even tho im pregnant, i don't see the danger in it.

Usually i go just me, the dog and a tent. But i guess bringing OH this year is a good idea.

I don't get the 'camping' thing where you go to a place overcrowded with people to experience nature. It feels very unnatural for me atleast.

I say your a brave woman!! i have trouble getting comfy in myown bed let alone on an air bed!

and to all those ladies who are planning long road trips....good luck!! we went to stay at MIL over weekend 5hours away and i was soooo uncomfortable for the whole car journey!!

xx

Sticking my nose in from 1st tri, but couldn't resist :)

I'm going camping too this summer, I went for the first time last year and loved it and my friends asked me to go again. I'll be about 24 weeks, so not too big, hopefully I'll be ok on my inflatable mattress, I've already told them that they'll have to put my socks on for me and help me up :)

i love camping too! i shoudn't worry, if your anything like me at the moment you can't sleep anyway so you might as well try it in a tent! how many nights you going for?

sounds great! Go for it! I've got a trip planned that I'm bringing forward but only really because it's a long flight and I want to be back before I hit 28 weeks...

I've also got tickets to a major stadium gig when I'll be about 36 weeks, might as well get the wee one to develop a good taste in music early! I'll see how I feel though... probably won't be the best idea to be jumping around at that stage! luckily our tickets are seated...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"