I hope it is really my time!!

reeshy

Reaction score
After TTC for four years, I finally saw my first positive pregnancy test this week!!Our journey started when my husband and I never fell pregnant despite our lack of bc. So we both got checked out. Initially, my tests all came back great and on his turn we realized he had extremely low count and motility. On our first ICSI, our docs realized both my tubes were blocked. So they came out a few months later. HORRIBLE thing to accept and go through (but in retrospect, I think having them out was such a great thing that led to me finally being able to hold that embie in my tums!

Four digis later and then my beta test yesterday confirm my BFP and I still can't believe it!!! I really had given up ALL hope that it could work. My hubs was always more positive and I just couldn't see it (but I didn't always tell him about how hopeless I truly felt).

Every ounce in me is praying this one sticks!!

-Reeshy

Awww. Congratulations!! After all that you've been through, it must feel great to finally write this post. Happy and healthy 9 months xx

Aww congrats! Love these kind of stories true miracles wishing u h&h 9 months hun x

That's fab! Congratulations!

Incredible journey! Congratulations and h&h 9 months for you x

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Congratulations! Happy and healthy 9 months! :)

What a truly amazing story. So happy for you!! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months. Just take it easy and dont stress. Enjoy every minute!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->