I hope this helps some of you TTC. ^_^

PregnantKitty

Reaction score
My husband had a bunch of these Native American Fertility Symbols and statues around his house when he was with his now ex, and she was not supposed to be able to have children. When he put up a 4th one in the house she became pregnant:

https://www.dreamstime.com/stock-photo-native-american-kokopelli-image15095790

Then, when him and I got together he still had them up. (He didn't know what they were but thought they were cool looking.) and though I was on birth control I became pregnant.

Somwhere during that pregnancy he took them down after finding out what they were, then we just moved not long ago and I boxed them up and brought them over, and whaddya know? I'm pregnant again!

I know it's probably just superstitious, but I'm sure every bit of good luck helps. So I say buy a few or draw some and hang them up and see what happens!

Anyway, good luck to all of you. ^_^

Sound interesting :) I can't believe I am doing this but I guess that's how desperate I am, I just ordered a pendant :) Thank you

I hope it helps. You all deserve to have those smiling beautiful little ones and I can't stand that you're all having such trouble. I also feel guilty as I appear to be more fertile than a cat in heat. LMAO

Anyway, good luck to all of you. I wish you the best and hope to see you in first tri soon. ^_^

Weird, I've seen that before (I believe at my grandmas) and never had any clue they were fertility related!

Got my pendant in the mail today it's so cute!

I think Andy Bernard had that in his office on The Office. Haha :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"