I hope you dont mind me asking you pregnant ladies a question...

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by mrshay, Nov 16, 2011.

1. mrshay

mrshay Just pregnant with first

When DH and I BD'd last night before I even 'got in the mood' I was very wet down there and had been having CM all day a big blob of what I think was EWCM with some brown blood in (which has happened again tonight) a few hours beforehand.

Another thing is, when we were BDing my cervix was so sensitive! Anytime DH went near it it made me giggle and squirm like the feeling when your clitoris is touched...I've never had this before...anyone else know what it is??

I'm not sure when/if I ovulate, my LMP was 29th Oct so about 2 and half weeks ago and just started Metformin about a month ago.

Thanks in advance!

2. tmr1234

tmr1234 Guest

If you are getting EWCM and a bit of blood it could be ov time get bedding

3. jocie

jocie Mumma of 4 crazy kiddos

EWCM with blood can be a very good sign of strong ovulation. When the egg bursts from the follicle, it can break a vessle since everything is so sensitive.
    Tender cervix is always one of my first symptoms of pregnancy, not sure what it could mean for you but i get it at 1-2 days past O. crazy early i know.
    GL! :)