I hope you understand this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

loveme_x

Reaction score
Im on TEAM :blue: :flower: :baby: He flashed us twice. :haha:
Ugh i guess it time to buy all those expensive boy clothes :dohh:
I read that thread about someone giving her tattered clothes, im going to put that in the description for the baby shower and tell people straight up please don't give me anything torn or old!
I'm so picky about clothes! lol
& Im due March 20th ! :thumbup:
I'll post pictures later after i do my chores.

Are you really going to put that on your invites? lol

Yes!! LOL Im not mean but they should know not to give anyone anything torn or tattered they wouldn't want anyone to give thier child that! Your not even suppose to give the homeless tattered & torn clothes!

Congrats and welcome to team :blue: And I would probably put the same on my invites too lol I already had a friend give me a tye-dye onesie, that had stains and was ripped. No thanks!!

And like you said, you're not even supposed to give those to the homeless! I donate my clothes after I grow out of them, and they're in perfect condition for the people that need help :thumbup:

Yes!! LOL Im not mean but they should know not to give anyone anything torn or tattered they wouldn't want anyone to give thier child that! Your not even suppose to give the homeless tattered & torn clothes!

Congratulations on the blue bump.

But seriously i wouldn't put that on invites most normal people wouldnt give you torn and tattered clothes..i think people may be offended if you wrote that LOL.

xxx

Congrats and welcome to team :blue: And I would probably put the same on my invites too lol I already had a friend give me a tye-dye onesie, that had stains and was ripped. No thanks!!

And like you said, you're not even supposed to give those to the homeless! I donate my clothes after I grow out of them, and they're in perfect condition for the people that need help :thumbup:

LOL I love the look on people's face when they see it that "WTF?! why are you giving me this?" but they be like "Aww thanks!" lol

How I missed this thread before I posted on your other is beyond me haha :dohh: congrats and welcome to team blue! :blue: we need some more boys on bnb to even it out!! :rofl: I'd got given a load of clothes with stains on them I was ".....thanks :shrug: .." then threw them away :rofl: Did your due date change then?

Congratulations on the blue bump.

But seriously i wouldn't put that on invites most normal people wouldnt give you torn and tattered clothes..i think people may be offended if you wrote that LOL.

xxx
Lol, idk if will make the invites, but will request it xD atleast i said please.

congrats on little man :blue: i just got given some clothes from my mums friend some of them are abit boyish but most of it is good stuff dont be too quick to reject secondhand stuff saves alot of money :)

Im not being rude but reading from your other thread worrying about money ect i'd be greatful for what i was given in your circumstances not going on about ''expensive boy clothes'' It's a baby and as long as it's clothed and warm then seriously whats the problem.

I understand you dont want tatty clothes but how many people in their right minds would give you them?

Would you be offended if somebody bought you second hand clothes?

Btw, who else reads the childcare & pregnancy development books? I got them for like 1 dollar at a goodwill store all were in excellent shape! lol I didn't finish then but i started one childcare book and it was very interesting!

Im not being rude but reading from your other thread worrying about money ect i'd be greatful for what i was given in your circumstances not going on about ''expensive boy clothes'' It's a baby and as long as it's clothed and warm then seriously whats the problem.

I understand you dont want tatty clothes but how many people in their right minds would give you them?

I see your point, but honestly you'd be surprised at some people. I personally don't mind second-hand if it's in decent condition (although I'm very lucky to have OH's amazing family, they have already bought so many things), but I personally hate ripped up stained second-hand clothes. Like OP said too. It's just, gross I suppose.

I'm sure she's grateful, as am I, we just don't prefer to put our child in horrible looking clothes. It's just a matter of preference. Not a big deal I think.

I didn't say i didn't want secondhand clothes, but they shouldn't be tatterd and torn! I think i specifically stated that.

Congratulations on joining team blue! :blue:

Honestly, I wouldn't write that on the invites. I highly doubt anyone will give you torn or tattered clothes... It seems a bit offensive to the people you're inviting, iykwim?

Ultimately, it's your decision though. :flower:

I am sorry but i agree with princess...

AND no one is going to bring torn things to a baby shower maybe come by your house during the week and say oh i cleaned out lo's closet heres a bag of stuff but they would never bring torn things to a shower. and i find it quite rude that you would put that AND considering your struggling i wouldnt turn down anything.

Btw, who else reads the childcare & pregnancy development books? I got them for like 1 dollar at a goodwill store all were in excellent shape! lol I didn't finish then but i started one childcare book and it was very interesting!

i got the young womans guide to pregnancy free from Tommy's (charity for babies) and read it with OH mostly stick to reading things online now like babycentre and bounty etc

I see your point, but honestly you'd be surprised at some people. I personally don't mind second-hand if it's in decent condition (although I'm very lucky to have OH's amazing family, they have already bought so many things), but I personally hate ripped up stained second-hand clothes. Like OP said too. It's just, gross I suppose.

I'm sure she's grateful, as am I, we just don't prefer to put our child in horrible looking clothes. It's just a matter of preference. Not a big deal I think.
Exactly, i don't want my child in torn clothes, i welcome secondhand clothes! Matter fact my friends with kids said if i have a boy they have plenty stuff but if its torn i don't want it! It should have been thrown away in that case.

I have one pregnancy book that my mom gave me, it's one she used for her two previous pregnancies from 2008 and 2009

It's really good, it has lots of info and pictures. I think it even includes information about babies after they're born up to a year I think. :flower:

It's called "Your Pregnancy Week By Week" I think there is a few different kinds of this book but I have the one that has a lady on the front, wearing yellow with a yellow hat. Lol

EDIT - I just found a picture of the book on google. :haha: Here's what it looks like, I really like the book

Attachments

• 9781555613464.jpg
    9781555613464.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 3
I am sorry but i agree with princess...

AND no one is going to bring torn things to a baby shower maybe come by your house during the week and say oh i cleaned out lo's closet heres a bag of stuff but they would never bring torn things to a shower. and i find it quite rude that you would put that AND considering your struggling i wouldnt turn down anything.

I didn't say i was struggling at all in my last thread for one.
& It's rude to bring someone torn and tatterd clothes in the first place & i have a right to turn them down! Are yu people honestly kidding me?? I don't give the homeless i my torn and tatterd clothing so why should i accept them?
If all your going to do is be critical don't say anything because i didn't ask for anyone's advice.

I have one pregnancy book that my mom gave me, it's one she used for her two previous pregnancies from 2008 and 2009

It's really good, it has lots of info and pictures. I think it even includes information about babies after they're born up to a year I think. :flower:

It's called "Your Pregnancy Week By Week" I think there is a few different kinds of this book but I have the one that has a lady on the front, wearing yellow with a yellow hat. Lol

I got the same! Its fun to read. lol I read way past to where i am so i had to stop reading, i wanted to be surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back