i hope your experience can ease my mind

spencerspiece

Reaction score
i have posted this is first tri and i do feel a little insensitive posting here but im looking for some reassurance

my husband and i had sex last night (tmi) and when i woke up this morning my knickers were heavily stained with blood (mostly brown but red tinge) i wiped and had some brown cm on tp mixed with semen so freaked me out.

i went along to A&E and they took bloods (get results int he morning) took urine sample and cofirmed a good positive result and then went on to have an internal examination. she said the blood had almost gone and my cervix is closed (i dont know if this is good or bad) i have not had anymore bleeding since this morning but heavy CM with a red tinge running through.

i have to call in the morning for my hcg results and if they are over 1000 she will book me in for an early scan and told me to go home and rest. i am having some light cramping but feels more like bloating.

my question is am i miscarrying???? what are my chances and has anyone else been through it??

07/06/2011
i had a scan today due to having a big bleed on sunday

apparently i have vanishing twin syndrome???? and a healthy 7 weeks 2 day baby. they think twin stopped at 3 weeks and i have 1mm left to pass?? not sure what it is but im sure you wonderful ladies will help me figure it out...

Hugs. I had a mmc so I can't say whether or not you're miscarrying but it is very good that your cervix is closed. Perhaps the blood was from a tear in your cervix lower down as a result of making love. Hope that's reassuring. Take it easy and I hope all is well for you x

Hi there. Sorry your going through this. Brown blood tends to be old blood. If it was bright red then I would worry shit more. I had a mmc at 12 weeks in may and I went to a and e with bed bad cramps and gushing red blood. Wish you all the best hun. X x

when I MC'd it started off as brown and within a few hours turned to proper bright red blood, and LOTS of it. Try to take it easy and not worry (i know stupid thing to say). I really hope ur bean hangs in there! :flower:

when I MC'd it started off as brown and within a few hours turned to proper bright red blood, and LOTS of it. Try to take it easy and not worry (i know stupid thing to say). I really hope ur bean hangs in there! :flower:

nuke i have read your thread and im so sorry for your loss xxx and thank you for your kind words

i have had no more bleeding since that eppisode but 2 bouts of a tiny speck of dark red blood in my clear cm, one yesterday and one today.

just had my hcg levels back and they are at 12000 and have a scan booked for tomoro

ty hun. Id love to hear how ur scan goes if ud be prepared to pm me? Good luck!

Good luck at your scan.

I bled with all three of my pregnancies, but it was different every time.

1) Healthy pregnancy! I bled for ~1 day like a light period at around 6 weeks. Got the scan, everything was fine. Went on to have a baby.

2) Brown spotting for several days with a drop-off of symptoms around 8 weeks. Went in for a scan and there was no baby. It was a blighted ovum. I waited amonth and chose a D&C eventually.

3) Heavy bleeding with clots and cramps from the very beginning. This was a natural miscarriage at 6 weeks.

I hope yours is like my first pregnancy. Can't tell without the pelvic ultrasound, though. Good luck. I'm hoping for the very best!

i had a scan today due to having a big bleed on sunday

apparently i have vanishing twin syndrome???? and a healthy 7 weeks 2 day baby. they think twin stopped at 3 weeks and i have 1mm left to pass?? not sure what it is but im sure you wonderful ladies will help me figure it out...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->