i just CANT bring myself to do it.....

beckybumpbaby

pregnant and mummy!
Reaction score
well because hollie had so many clothes and shoes and has outgrown them now hubby wants me to sell them as we have bags upon bags in the loft :cry:

i just keep looking at them and trying to put a pile of the ones i can get rid of and the pile to keep but the pile to keep seems to be more or less the same amount as i started with :rofl:

he also wants me to get rid of the one thing i loooooved my pink quinny zapp! nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i suppose it would be cruel to put max in a pink buggy but i love it!!!!!!! just wanna keep it to look at!!!

how am i going to do it without breaking my heart :cry::hissy:

:( it breaks my heart when i sort through lilly's old clothes cause obviously they wont do lucas - my pile of "cant bear throw out" is always far bigger than the one which goes to other people.

I havnt thrown or sold anything.. yet! I cant bring myself to do it! Iv put all the clothes away in my big storage cupboard!!

I kept so much stuff and tbh it was incase we had more kids and if we had a girl ...well we did and to be honest Ive no room for ANYTHING any more half of me wants to get rid of it all anyway now and buy again as we go along!

Max may like the pink zapp? :rofl:

Good side is if you sell in bulk and sell the pink things its at least a few pennies back towards new blue things or the LOs money boxes?

x

I have had this problem with getting rid of Benns baby clothes ive got rid of quite a few and ive held on to loads to but i do need to do it i dont think ill be having anymore for quite sometime if at all. Ive been getting rid of Ellies as i go along upsets me when i think about it though :( and ive kept some of the really special things. Ive got no advice on not being heartbroken though im just as bad.

I kno! It's so difficult. my pile of keeps is much bigger than my pile of get rid of's. We don't have much storage space tho so i need to try and keep on top of it as difficult as it is.

Oh I know exactly how you feel!
I am in the middle of selling loads of Daisy's stuff cos we just dont have the room :sad1:
It is breaking my heart and i keep sneaking little items of clothing back into the cupboard intsead of listing them on ebay!!

Maybe just buy some new seat covers for your Zapp? Then you can keep it!

Someone is coming to pick up Daisys rocking crib on Friday, this is really breaking my heart! Her first bed she slept in:cry:

God, what are we like!!

I kept so much stuff and tbh it was incase we had more kids and if we had a girl ...well we did and to be honest Ive no room for ANYTHING any more half of me wants to get rid of it all anyway now and buy again as we go along!

Max may like the pink zapp? :rofl:

Good side is if you sell in bulk and sell the pink things its at least a few pennies back towards new blue things or the LOs money boxes?

x

he might lol!! he has already got the pretty in pink bouncy chair, and pink blankets every now and then when his are in the wash ohhhh and to top it all off his fav dummy is a pink one that Hollie thought she would give him that has her name across the front lol !!! why!!!!! :rofl:

Ive kept some things but im getting rid of 90% of my stuff as i go along, the way im seeing it is its either money towards buying the next size up in clothes or money for Brookes piggybank

Ive kept some things but im getting rid of 90% of my stuff as i go along, the way im seeing it is its either money towards buying the next size up in clothes or money for Brookes piggybank

yes i know what you mean you spend so much on clothes and then they last them 5 minutes then need to buy loads more, hollies now needing summer shoes and a pair of normal shoes for cold days and thats going to cost enough!! lol xx

:hugs: no just what you mean :hugs: i really stuggle to get rid of maddi's stuff :blush: i reallllyyyy need to start selling it tbh because if we had another one i'd buy new, but i can't bear to part with it :dohh: x

I'm having trouble with it too. Edward is going to be here in 9 weeks and I HAVE to make room for things for him...but I don't want to part with her clothes. Obviously all the little pink things aren't going to go for a boy very well, so...I have to. I've saved a very few outfits of Char's that I can't bear to let go. I'm trying to be philosophical about it though, I don't have a lot of room in the house and some other baby will get to look adorable in the clothes. We are not going to be having another after this one so there is no point in me saving girl's clothes. One of my friends is pregnant, and I was hoping she'd have a girl to give the stuff to, but she just found out she's having a boy too. Yard sale season is starting so I'm going to have to have one in the next few weeks. I have given away two bags of her clothes though. Some people gave us clothes for free cause we couldn't afford much, so I want to help others in the same situation. Just sucks to see them going and knowing she'll never fit in them again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->