I just did something stupid at 6dpo

laodicean

Reaction score
No one gets a positive at 6 (maybe 7) dpo, but everyone here knows that irresistible urge to pee on something so I figured that if I peed on something I knew would be negative (so a Boots HPT) then the little voice in my head would just shut up. Right?!?!

Wrong.

Never personally had evaps with these but have had early positives (never this early) that look only a bit darker than this.

Am I going nuts?

Attachments

• IMG_1164.jpg
    IMG_1164.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 129
I convinced myself it was an evap, and naturally to prove it's an evap I had to do another test to get a negative. So I peed on an FRER and that's given me a faint line as well - but too faint to pick up on camera.

So either a) wishful thinking + line eye or b) I have been grossly underestimating how good the Boots HPTs are.

I'll test again in a couple of days time when I'll be 8/9dpo and it's not quite such a stupid time to test.

Not to get your hopes up but I got a vvv fait BFP at 6DPO... its possible but rare from what I can tell. I can see a line for sure but I don't know much about the Boots brand.

Stalking! Can see the line too, can’t wait to see what happens in a few days

I do see something ...

Good luck :dust:

I see it too. You can absolutely see early positives. I have had a few 7dpo positives and one which Fertility Friend put me at 5dpo, but I think I was actually 7dpo. I have also read of loads of women seeing positives as early as 5-6dpo. A lot of people think it's completely impossible but it isn't, it's just more common to see later positives

I can definitely see a little something. Hope it's the start of your BFP!

I hate Boots brand tests...I had a blaring BFP on one years ago which then magically disappeared...if you go through my old posts you'll see it. Don't trust them :(

Long day at work. Told myself all day I wouldn't test, so naturally I got home and tested on the last FRER.

7dpo

No squinting required, and the camera picked up this time.

OMG.

Attachments

• IMG_1174.jpg
    IMG_1174.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 94
(And the 6dpo one I did yesterday has dried so that it's a bit more visible. He's a pic for those who like to compare!)

Attachments

• IMG_1175.jpg
    IMG_1175.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 76
Congratulations!

Can I ask... did you take the test apart to look?

Congratulations!

Can I ask... did you take the test apart to look?

Thank you! I'm still a bit taken back. I feel pregnant - cramps, backache, stabby boobs, insomnia - but I've felt pregnant before and not been so thought my body was just pulling my leg.

I haven't taken either of the FRERs apart; have always had the opinion that if you need to tear the test apart to see the line, there isn't a line. However, I was so shocked at the line on the Boots that I had to take it apart because I was convinced it was a shadow or something! And it was definitely clearer out of the pack, so I take it all back - sometimes you will see a line better out of the pack!

Long day at work. Told myself all day I wouldn't test, so naturally I got home and tested on the last FRER.

7dpo

OMG.

Ha willpower, what's that?? :haha: That's awesome, super nice line especially for so early!! I hope it keeps getting darker for you!

I bought more frer's today and am trying my hardest to wait until the morning to test again!!

7dpo

OMG.

Ha willpower, what's that?? :haha: That's awesome, super nice line especially for so early!! I hope it keeps getting darker for you!

I bought more frer's today and am trying my hardest to wait until the morning to test again!!

Hahaha! TEST!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->