I just did something stupid at 6dpo

haha I wanted to pee on something so i just did another ic but it was the same as this am, super faint. lol ugh

ICs take forever to darken! Look forward to your FRER in the morning - fingers crossed for you!

Urgh. Hate myself for testing so early. This is a perfectly reasonable line for 9dpo but my brain is screaming WHY AREN'T YOU DARKER YET?!?!?!?

Attachments

• IMG_1180.jpg
    IMG_1180.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 100
Some people don't even get positive yet xx that's fine line

Great line and it is a lot darker than before!

I think it looks good for 9DPO. Congrats!!!!

Looks like a great line.... keep us updated on any progress 😊😊

11dpo. Would expect AF today and no sign so far. Today's FRER looks the same colour as 9dpo, but the 9dpo test has dried so that's skewing my perception. Compared to the picture I took on the day it is clearly darker and thicker.

Urgh. Wish I was one of those people that didn't find out they were pregnant till they were about to give birth!

Attachments

• IMG_1189.jpg
    IMG_1189.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_1188.jpg
    IMG_1188.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 72
I would still say slightly darker today and don't forget it hasn't dried like 9dpo has. Xxx

Looks darker to me. I don't think you'd really want to be one of those people, thinking you need a good dump then out pops a child lol

It looks darker to me as well. Congrats!!!

Looks darker to me. I don't think you'd really want to be one of those people, thinking you need a good dump then out pops a child lol

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: a) everyone enjoys a good dump b) and then you get a new baby that you haven't spent the last 9mths constantly obsessing over everything! :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Thanks so much, everyone, you've helped me to only feel a little bit insane this week instead of very insane. Now I get to bed down for the next period of insanity waiting to see if I'll miscarry. I'm so torn; I really just want to enjoy being pregnant for once, but I also find myself emotionally detaching from the concept because I remember so well the devastation of the miscarriages where I thought everything was okay. Can't win, can we?!

Lol I guess the end result would be far nicer :D

I know it's a scary time and it feel so inconclusive, anything could happen, but most pregnancies go on to be healthy so try to focus on that

Well, I wouldn't be a crazy peeing lady if I didn't do progression pee sticks! 14dpo. I know it's a good, strong line, but still worrying, even though there's nothing I could do anyway.

Attachments

• IMG_1196.jpg
    IMG_1196.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 20

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back