I just don't feel pregnant!!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by you&me, Jun 7, 2011.

1. you&me

you&me ~* Mummy to 3 Littlies*~

Hiya :wave:

This is my third baby...and I don't feel pregnant in the slightest this time :wacko:

My first 2 I was sick morning, noon and in the middle of the night from week 4 until delivery, I had mega heartburn that required Ranitidine...I was moody and hormonal, spotty..and just generally knew I was pregnant.

I started off in this pregnancy tired, but once they realised that was down to my ferritin levels and put me back on iron, I feel great!!! It is all so unknown to me feeling so good whilst being pregnant...

...but it is also making me paranoid that something is 'wrong'...does anyone else feel like this?

2. mum2liam

mum2liam Well-Known Member

yup... me too.

Thnis is my 3rd also and unlike the other 2 i dont "feel" pregnant at all!!!
    i also have no bump, and with my other 2 i had distinct bumps!! and no real movement unlike the other 2 lol
    i know everythings ok though as i have a doppler and listen to babys heartbeat almost every day, then im like.... oh hey, im pregnant!! lol

dont worry, just enjoy feeling great!

xx

3. lynnikins

lynnikins Well-Known Member

the lack of MS defo doesnt help me feel pregnant lol it was an ever present part of my last 2 pregnancies

4. jenny82

jenny82 Well-Known Member

I definitely don't! I don't get morning sickness and apart from feeling tired, mostly just feel the same as i did before! My tummy has gotten a good bit bigger though so at least that's something!

5. hayley x

hayley x 1AngelSon,1EarthDaughter

I still forget I'm pregnant now, its crazy - this is my 3rd too - must be something about 3rd babies :haha:

6. Blah11

Blah11 ☼ Mummy to Amelie ☼

i dont feel pregnant either. I dont think I will until I have a bump and feel movement.

7. yourstruly10

yourstruly10 Well-Known Member

I have my bump and feel movement(when she wants me too) and I still forget im pregnant sometimes. I dont feel pregnant at all. Its so odd to feel so normal since with my first I felt very heavily pregnant from day 1 with sickness.

8. 2ndtimeluckyX

2ndtimeluckyX Well-Known Member

maybe its an indication that this time you have a blue bump :)

9. you&me

you&me ~* Mummy to 3 Littlies*~

I reckon hubby only makes girls :haha:

It could also be because my pregnancy this time is so close after having Amber that my body hadn't returned back to 'normal'?? (whatever normal is!!)

10. yourstruly10

yourstruly10 Well-Known Member

Thats what im thinking with mine. Maybe just since my body was already used to being pregnant and never really got back to being normal that this is my new normal for now. Kinda feels like my bump was here all along too lol. Like it never went away.

11. Cherrybinky

Cherrybinky Guest

this is my first baby and I dont feel pregnant at all, not one bit. Its like its not happening to me. Ive had no symptoms at all from day 1 of finding out and even when I hear the hb on the doppler and buy things for baby, its still not real. The midwife felt my tummy today and said it was nice and hard etc etc and got me to feel but it still didnt make me feel pregnant.