I just don't have energy to do anything

LaughOutLoud

Reaction score
I'm 13 weeks and I really just have no energy. I have a 6yr old an a 1yr old and they are fed, with clean clothes and looked after but I just can't do any tidying up! The house is clean, I can do that but I can't even be bothered to put the clean laundry away in its place. I admit I am struggling to make space for everything as my house is crammed as it is but there's so much of everything and I don't know what to do!!!!???!!!

Same. I only have one child who is nearly three and I'm exhausted. I also work three days a week and look after dd the other four as dh works those other days.
If I let it I would stress over everything so much. In fact I have. I try to tell myself it's part and parcel of having kids. The important things are that they are fed, have clean clothes and are loved. My laundry sits on the basket too bit I'd rather play with dd. At this age she'll remember the playing I do with her rather than getting her clothes out of the drawer or a basket.
I figure when the kids are older I can get them to put their own clothes away. We do do some household chores together to give her the idea it's a part of daily life. And there'll be plenty of time for a tidy house when they go to school.
You're doing great. Try not to add extra pressure on yourself.

Oh I forgot to say....I am also trying to clear stuff because the house is crammed. I see even ten minutes of sorting and either donating/selling stuff as a step forward. Focus on small areas rather than seeing the bigger picture. When I only see the bigger picture (all the crap everywhere) I feel like hyperventilating. But when I do little bits - even ten minutes I focus on that small achievement.

I'm exactly the same. My Dh is starting to think I'm lazy lol. It's not that at all I just have no threshold or endurance to do anything. I'm tired and feel dizzy often so I'm just not able to do what I used to and its driving me bonkers. I also can't deal with cooking :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->