i just dony feel like i used to

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by stephandBaby, Nov 15, 2011.

1. stephandBaby

stephandBaby Well-Known Member

I am 11 weeks pregnant and this is my first baby. About 2 weeks ago I noticed my breats aren't tender any more and my morning sickness is gone. I have had no cramping or bleeding at all but I'm worried about not feeling the symptoms I had felt so strongly up till atleast 9weeks. I had bad nausea and very tender breats to now no pain at all. is this normal ? should I be concerned ? Or am I just lucky ? will the symptoms come back again ?

2. Sunshine12

Sunshine12 New Mummy

Me too hun! I think its totally normal as your placenta is now doing the hard work for you. I have been feeling absolutely horrendous for the last 4 weeks and as of yesterday I started feeling human. Today my boobs arent sore, nipples arent tender and I dont feel naueous anymore. I think we should celebrate and hope they dont come back!! Dont worry. :hugs: xxx

3. stephandBaby

stephandBaby Well-Known Member

I can't say I miss vomiting constantly but it is a worry for me. I have an ultrasound tomorrow so that will put my mind at ease!

4. FLU77ERBYE

FLU77ERBYE Crazy Hedgehog lady!

Morning Ladies. Im almost 10 weeks and Ive been feeling 'alive' again since last week. I know everything is ok because I had my scan on Thursday just gone. Squidge has a good strong cord starting.

With my DD, I was SOOOOO sick until about 21-22 weeks, always tired and just felt rough. But with this one, the 1st 8 weeks, I was tired, sore boobies, sickness. But now the only thing I have is slightly sore boobies (esp when smacked by an 11 month old!) and I'm still quite sleepy. But I am now managing to stay awake until after 9 o'clock! I know! Go Me!

Lets hope these symptoms stay away and we have a good rest of pregnancy :) xx

5. x_Sarah_x

x_Sarah_x Well-Known Member

Im 12 weeks + and my symptoms have pretty much vanished, I still feel queasy on a morning first thing n when I'm hungry but I worry too so it's obviously a women thing! This is my first too! I feel better in myself in all but after convincing myself I wouldn't be sick again no more it happened this morning so gave me a little reassurance! I have my scan next week but until then I won't settle! I'm sure all is fine for us though :) good luck x

6. poppytal pope

poppytal pope Well-Known Member

i think your lucky youve got away with the nasties! its disconcerting i know when you expect sick soreness etc, im in 3rd and havent had anything touch wood! so it doesnt mean anything sinister when symptons stop.:winkwink:

7. success777

success777 Member

Stop worrying as this will affect your pregnancy.be happy and hopefully you will have a happy baby

8. esst

esst Well-Known Member

I feel for you. I had a "good day" a couple days ago and I got so scared. It was almost a relief to get my exhausted/queasy feeling back, though I am looking forward to it going away as I am already starting to go into nesting mode and lamenting my lack of being able to bend over without a run to the toilet.

9. xdxxtx

xdxxtx NTNP

That's just fine! My symptoms pretty much went away by 11 weeks, and I freaked out too. Turns out your hormones are just balancing out as you're about to enter second tri where they'll stay pretty balanced until you get very close to third tri.