I just drove for 45 mins across London for a Kebab Sandwich!!

M

MILF2011

I think i am on the brink of crazy.....but i just left home and drove into the westend for a kebab sandwich (shwarma) with loads of chilli!!:thumbup:

You know that feeling of 'gotta have it...NOW?!!':dohh:

Not only did I have one but 2 of them back to back!! I and the bean enjoyed and savoured every mouth full !! hahah :happydance:

Does anyone else have any strange cravings??

Oh you're so lucky you can experiance that. I've been dying for a shawrma or even spicy chicken wings but I can't get them up here in scotland. Oh how I miss london.

Oh you're so lucky you can experiance that. I've been dying for a shawrma or even spicy chicken wings but I can't get them up here in scotland. Oh how I miss london.

I'm in the opposite situation! I live in London, but have been craving food that's only available in Edinburgh!

I'm in the opposite situation! I live in London, but have been craving food that's only available in Edinburgh!

Oh what's that and il eat it for you :hugs:

Udon noodles in black bean sauce from Red Box on West Nicolson Street, and a big fish and chips with salt and sauce!

Udon noodles in black bean sauce from Red Box on West Nicolson Street, and a big fish and chips with salt and sauce!

Never heard of it, looked at the website and it looks lovely!!!
Husband doesnt really like noodle dishes but he will be made to partake!!

Never heard of it, looked at the website and it looks lovely!!!
Husband doesnt really like noodle dishes but he will be made to partake!!

It's a fun place, and really reasonable! Yum yum. :)

I had a odd one with my son I loved mint and brushed my teath everytime I went to the loo with out fail my other half found me asleep on floor of bath room with my tooth brush lol thats how bad It got and sad to say its starting again

Emm I'm quite enjoying kebabs at the minute aswell, when I'm not sick! My husband got me one on sunday night, I was sooooo angry when I opened it they didn't put salad on it! I was counting on that as one of my 5 a day! My husband said he did ask for salad but I'm not convinced!

Watermelon was a craving I had last week. Today I really wanted mexican food. DH took me for lunch and it was so nasty! I wanted to barf. The only thing that stopped me was I dont want to pee myself anymore :(

I am so pathetic! I forced myself to lay in bed and hold it down just so I didnt have to be humiliated by another accident. :(

Watermelon was a craving I had last week. Today I really wanted mexican food. DH took me for lunch and it was so nasty! I wanted to barf. The only thing that stopped me was I dont want to pee myself anymore :(

I am so pathetic! I forced myself to lay in bed and hold it down just so I didnt have to be humiliated by another accident. :(

Oh dear! Have you been have trouble with bladder control? :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"