I just feel like it will never happen

tl682

Reaction score
It took 9 months to conceive our daughter, and now 3 months ttc already for our next baby. I keep reading about women who take years to conceive baby 2, or just never conceive, and I'm starting to get scared that that will be me. Has anybody taken long to conceive baby 1 and then not long to conceive baby 2??

Hello hunny, I feel your pain! I have a 21 month old and have just started ttc, only had 1 cycle. It took me 1 year after a miscarraige to get pregnant with my daughter. Its bad but you wish the month away dont you to see what happens next time?
Recently I have had so many friends and family who have accidentally had a 2nd or 3rd child and the kids are really close in age. I feel like I have been left behind as my mum friends are onto number 2 already.
Fingers crossed for you hunny xxx

It took me 14 months to conceive my first and 2 months with my second :) fingers crossed for you honey xxx

Thank you!! It's very hard. I just know that this month once again is not my month... If somebody could just tell me how long it will take this time!!

DH and I are currently at 20 months with no luck yet for #1 :(
Friends if ours took 4 YEARS for their first (with no fertility issues) and had another 2 years later......but I think they only started trying for their second for 6months?
Everyone's different. I don't know how some women can suddenly get pregnant to "save a marriage" etc? I wish I could make a decision to have a baby and then BOOM, I'm pregnant lol

I know the feeling! 3 years here and only losses to show for it, but we're soldiering on! I'm sure your BFP will happen soon. :)

I feel the same!!! I really worry that no 2 will never come along. Currently in 2ww of cycle 3 and fairly sure we will soon be onto month 4.... It makes me feel really sad, I just want to be pregnant so much :-(

I just try and remember that I'm so lucky to have my dd and any future babies are a bonus.

Lots of luck and baby dust to you xx

It took me a long time to get pregnant with my first child, over a year, so I was sure that it would take just as long (if not longer) to get pregnant with the 2nd. Our son is going to be 6 in November, and we just started TTC on August 21st and got our BFP on Sept. 6th. So it's definitely possible to get pregnant much faster the 2nd time. Good luck!:thumbup:

:dust:

It took us a year the first time and just going into cycle 3 for number 2. I think I convinced myself it would be easier this time. The worst is everyone asking when you are going to have another. I feel like screaming I would love to, it's not that easy!

I have a cousin who had 3 loses in the span of a year ttc before she finally got her sticky baby who is almost 2 years old. She is currently 5 months pregnant with #2 after their first try! She said she expected it to be just as difficult this time around and was very shocked.

We just started TTC and I feel AF coming along :-/ I was hoping for equal luck since I have been wanting to add another forever and right when we decide to give it a go, everyone around us is announcing their pregnancies for child #2 or #3...

It didn't take me long for my first but I'm worried for no.2, feels like its never gonna happen

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->