I just feel so sick

bluecathy1978

Mum to 6 kids & 2 angels
Reaction score
I am just about 7 and a half weeks pregnant with my 7th child and I can honestly say that I have never had ms like this with any of my other pregnancies. I just feel so incredibly nauseous all the time and it is making me miserable.

Please help!! Rescue remedies appreciated as I have some very demanding little people who are wondering why mummy looks green lol xx

Hi I'm feeling exactly the same so your not alone , I also have 4 other kids and never felt like this with them , and am struggling. I haven't found anything that helps yet but being hungry makes it worse , but it's so hard to eat when I'm so nauseous and nothing appeals . Xx

Me too. All day long nausea that disappears at about 5-6 pm and then tiredness takes over.
I'm completely miserable and feel so sorry for my four other children. Especially my two year old who just wants mummy on the floor playing cars :(

My nausia started at only cd20 (I am assuming i must have ovulated very early in the cycle so it implanted much sooner) nausia became constant all day yesterday (cd22) and got a strong BFP, nausia is the same today and is already strong enough to make me strugle to eat more than a few mouthfuls of food at a time. I have gotten sickness prior to missing AF with all 4 pregnancies but this is way early! So thinking the sickness might be even worse than it was with my twins and that was awful :/ i cannot stand ginger so i struggle to find anything that actually helps ease it.

I'm on my fourth pregnancy and also struggling idk if it's just because I'm exhausted chasing 3 other little ones around or what! I have found peppermint candies, gum, and especially peppermint oil that helps!

Lets hope it eases soon for us all. It almost feels like motion sickness as I get dizzy too. Just picking my children up from school then we are off to see grandma. I need a cup of tea!

I'm right there with you! My symptoms are so much worse this time around!! I found (as someone else posted) if I get even the slightest bit hungry the nausea increases. Here is what I do to keep from throwing up:
6am- crackers by my bed for as soon as I wake up!
7am- cereal
9am- one piece of toast
10:30-11:00 very light lunch
12:30-1 light snack (yogurt, fruit, etc)
I bring pretzels for the wait in the car line!
4:30- very light snack again (crackers or toast)
6- light dinner (my husband has to cook the meat or we're going vegetarian. Cooking it makes me sick)
8- light snack
crackers before bed!

I'm struggling a lot too. It lasts alllll day never subsides even with/ without food. Nothing seems to help apart from resting. I'm just counting down the days till it's over, asking hubby for help and reminding myself it's probably a sign of a health baby! I hope you all feel better soon x

Hi Hun. I would talk to ur doctor about it, especially if its getting really Bad. I have hypermesis and I wasnt able to keep any food or water down so they put me on medicine. It actually got way worse for me at 11 weeks but it did start at 5 weeks. Not sure how severe it is for you but def talk to your doctor.

Typical remedies are clear liquids, ginger ale , ginger or peppermint tea. Saltine crackers work for some people. I try to put something in my system every hour, so my stomach isn't empty and the acids don't creep up on me Even though I am on medicine to stop physically throwing up I am still nauseous . I can eat watermelon, drink tea and eat bagels... That's about it!!!!

I lost 6 lbs already ... It's torture but it's worth it in the end. I hope you find some relief soon.

Me too so sick all the time and really tired wasn't like this last time :(

I had hg last baby, i was on cylizine. I was suffering from bad motion sickness too. The tablets helped to ease the nausea feeling aswell as reducing how much id throw up. hope you feel better soon.

I will have a day where I am ok then the next day I will feel bad again. Today is a bad day but fingers crossed it is a good sign that the pregnancy is progressing well x

Another one here! Actually can't believe how bad the nausea is :(

I am right there with you. But this is exactly how I felt in my last two pregnancies.... I would do about anything for relief. I found brushing my teeth helps. Also water with lemon and lime in it and chewing minty gum.

Good luck! Hope you find something that helps you too.

I am right there with you. But this is exactly how I felt in my last two pregnancies.... I would do about anything for relief. I found brushing my teeth helps. Also water with lemon and lime in it and chewing minty gum.

Good luck! Hope you find something that helps you too.

Ice water with lemon sounds so refreshing! I might have to try that next week!!

My doctor recommended B6. It takes ac while to build up but once it is in your system, you should feel a little better

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->