I just fell down the stairs

belladonna

Reaction score
I just fell down the stairs and really hurt my foot :cry: I txt OH who was at work and said that I thought that I had broken my foot (I'm such a drama queen!) and he got worried about baby and called my dad to come round and make sure I was ok. Well he came round and my foot still aches and I can walk on it but its not that painful anymore.
We were watching Only Fools and Horses and it was the one where Cass has the baby (final episode). Well there is an on going joke in my family that my dad looks like Del and anyway when it got to the bit where Del holds the baby I said to my dad 'that will be you in a few months' and he got all choked up!

Thank you, I think I was more shocked than anything, up until then I had been having a good day- loads more energy than in the last couple of months.

I feel down the stairs and OH fell on top of me at 13 weeks

EPU said the baby is still well protected

Well I landed on my bum, and that has plenty of padding! I haven't called doctor or midwife as I really dont think it was that bad, I guess if I have any pain later then I will call but Im sure we will be fine.

I think ive fallen down the stairs with everyone of my pregnancies! I just get really clumsy!

Hope you are ok xxx

Yeah feeling much better now, thank you all!

Just txt OH to see where he is and hes still at work :( I asked him to get me some chips and curry sauce on the way home as it will make me feel better. lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->