I just got a delivery!! Update with pic!!

Samanthatc

Reaction score
Sooooo I'm only 8dpo today but my pregnancy tests have just arrived.. REALLY WANT TO PEE ON ONE.. I know its a waste but I did order 10 tests.. I don't even need to pee yet either but I'm just so desperate to pee on one :lol: stay tuned for the BFN! Oh and if anyone wants to join me, I'll be testing every day from now until BFP or AF (AF is more likely this cycle as we didn't get a chance to BD on O day, BDd the next morning, hopefully wasnt too late)

As expected a bfn!! Hard hardly any pee it took ages to even get to the control line. But of course something's catching my eye and I can't stop looking at it haha
image.jpg

I think i see something hon, especially in the first picture! Good luck!

Probably just an evap but I'll be testing again in the morning :)

Hmm, I see a fainty on the untweaked test... and it's pink too!

Will keep a lookout for your bfp! I tested twice yesterday at 9dpo n got 2 bfn. Feel out now n got af cramps due on in 4 days x

I see something really faint on the first one

Hello!

Thanks you all so much for taking a look at my tests :)

I just took another one this morning (9dpo) and it's a BFN :( I guess it was an evap on the one yesterday giving us all false hope.. This minor set back won't stop me from continually testing tho! :lol:

image.jpg

image.jpg

9dpo afternoon test (because testing just once a day is never enough!) something still catching my eye but I figure if it was actually the start of something it would be getting a tiny bit darker so probably just these tests..

Maybe its my tablet but I'm seeing something faint! Gl xx

Hmm I'm not seeing anything on that one. Was that Fmu? Try SMU.

I see something. My cheapies were exactly like this but got a line on a frer and a 1-2 weeks on a digital with the same sample.

Arghhh BFN 10dpo just now :( :( starting to think I'm out this cycle...

image.jpg

Fingers crossed for you. It's still early x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->