I just love it when.... (the sarcasm thread)

FM_DJ

Expecting baby #2!
Reaction score
I just love it when I sneeze and pee my pants.

What do you love (sarcastically) about your pregnancy? Your turn! :)

I just love it when I drop something on the ground, struggle to bend down and pick it up, and then drop something else as I straighten back up. (This happens frequently with laundry)

:haha:

I love it that you think great, no period for 9 months... without realising that you will have to wear a sanitary towel for almost EVERY DAY of those nine months regardless.

I love how the simplest tasks have me panting like a dog afterwards. I take a big sigh before every shower.

I just love it when I drop something on the ground, struggle to bend down and pick it up, and then drop something else as I straighten back up. (This happens frequently with laundry)

Oh God, I do this so often it isn't even funny. The best part is DH standing there laughing at me, not bothering to help me out! :growlmad:

I love it when I just get tucked up in bed and get comfortable (not easy) then have to get up and go all the way down the stairs to pee for the 100th time that night :dohh:

I love it when I tell OH I have BH and his reply is "are u sure u don't just need a fart?"

I love it that you think great, no period for 9 months... without realising that you will have to wear a sanitary towel for almost EVERY DAY of those nine months regardless.

Adding to this - and I just love it that my butt is chapped from said damn sanitary pad!!!!

I just love it when i get out of breath for NO reason, even sat down for ages and suddenly having to breath deeply like ive ran a mile!

I love injecting insulin and being on a stricter diet now than ever before!

Oh and my nightly visit from the braxton hicks fairy-not painful my arse!

LOL LOVE THIS!

I love it when I tell my Oh i'm having BH contractions and he looks at me like, "yeah right thats not even possible" even though he has no idea what they are and that its completely normal

I love it when I get comfy in bed and OH jumps in and ruins everything with his big ole arms and legs!

I love it when I go to the toilet just before beginning my long commute home, only to have to race to the station to make it to toilet 10 minutes later - despite not having had anything to drink in between.

I love it when people tell me I'm EVEN bigger than I was a day/two days etc. ago.
Brilliant!

I love it when my OH said I looked like Humpty Dumpty with my maternity tights on...:growlmad:

i love it when I finally beat the insomnia and doze over to then attempt to roll over very ungracefully, fart and wake myself up :dohh: xx

omg!!! I did that twice today, sneezed and peed my pants!!!! HAHA

i love it when I finally beat the insomnia and doze over to then attempt to roll over very ungracefully, fart and wake myself up :dohh: xx

:rofl: That made me laugh so loud!!

I love it when I set up my 'pillow fort' before I get into bed, and then heave myself into bed, lifting my leg OVER the pillow-wall, and grunt and complain about how it hurts to get into bed.... :dohh:

I love it when I cry out in sudden pain from sciatica the baby has caused and people ask me "are you al right?", in a tone as if to say 'that was a bit OTT, and I'm not really interested in your well being, just thought I'd ask for society sake' because obviously they know how much pain I'm in having gone through it themselves :dohh:

I love it when I got PAINS that turn out to be gas pains and all I needed was a fart - no baby in sight :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->