I just need to vent here..

sarahwantland

Reaction score
Hi! I just need to vent. I have been poas like an addict and so far I have gotten negatives. There is no way. It has to be too early to get my BFP because I have to be preggers. Why? I was in the walmart today and I smelled what I thought was perfume. There was one woman next to me standing ten feet away. I asked, "Excuse me, are you wearing perfume,"
She says, "No, I am wearing lotion."
"Is it fruit smelling," I ask.
She said yes!
Then, today I got into the shower and I was washing up. "OMG! THOSE HURT BAD! THEY CAN HURT LIKE THAT?"
Apparentlly they can.:haha:
I am having so many symptoms. Yet I still have to wait for two little bitty lines..I am irritated. I want to see two lines. I have six days to wait to retest. In that time I will most likely POAS again. UHHH!!!

How many dpo are you? You may just be too early! :dust:

Sadly enough I am only eight DPO, possibly only seven..Yea..I know this. I google every symptom I have. No, it's because I am seeing all these changes and every day I say, "I gotta be." However until you get the positive test nothing is certain.

Oh sweetie, we are in the same rocking boat! I've been testing since about...5 dpo and so on. I think I'm around 7-10 dpo. Whatever. But you and I know that you are testing too early. I know that you are impatient, and just like you, I really, really feel pregnant. But I'm not expecting a positive until AF is due, or even late.

Yet I love testing because I'm a glutton for punishment :)

You're good! Just try to be more patient!

Yeah, you are most likely just too early to pick anything up! Hang in there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->