I just realized something quite upsetting

Stellae

Reaction score
I'll be 38 weeks pregnant for my 30th birthday! I'm starting to get all emotional so this reeeaaaaally bums me out... I wanted to drink dang it!

I guess that's something dumb to be upset about, and in about 10 minutes I'll freak out and feel like I've jinxed myself and don't deserve a baby for such naughty thoughts, but I'm bummed lol!

Hormones are amazing arent they ! :wacko:
You can make up for it after baby arrives :flower:
I'm 30 in a few months myself ! Haha would rather forget it

Just celebrate after the baby arrives 30th birthday and wetting baby's head rolled into one :)

I will be pregnant over my birthday, my brothers 21st, Christmas and new years. To top it off we make our own wine and my new batch is ready to be bottled today.

Haha! When we were deciding when to start actively trying for Baby No 2 (first took 2 years!!!) I said that THE only time I'd like NOT to be pregnant is in June because we were going to Las Vegas.

Well, with this one we didn't even try, just had unprotected sex one month and I got my bfp a week before the Vegas trip :rofl: Obviously couldn't drink or enjoy to the full as MS was kicking in, but boy, am I over the moon to have this bean :cloud9:

I was about 30 weeks pregnant on my 30th birthday with my daughter. But because it took us SO long to conceive her drinking and other celebrations were the last thing on my mind! Lol

I was 38 weeks pregnant for my 30th too, my oh arranged a small surprise party for me but I found out about it and went mental at him (hormones!!) so he cancelled it - I was so horrible to him. I decided to celebrate my 31st properly instead but ended up being 4 months pregnant then with a surprise number 3. I'm hoping this year I won't be pregnant!!

Ha! You know, many doctors say it's fine to have a glass of wine every once in a while in 3rd tri. My doctor even recommended it last pregnancy. So, probably not the party you had in mind, but if you're comfortable with it, there's no reason you won't be able to have a little bit (unless you're actually in labor!)

I'm going to a wedding in Vegas next month, the reception is at a pub. I guess I'll have to have a chat with the bartender if I don't want to let the cat out of the bag too soon.

I got pregnant on holiday in the South of France and got my BFP about a week after we got back. On the way back we stocked up on duty free wine and champagne - none of which I can drink until next year!

I should have known better because a similar thing happened in 2012 the first time I was pregnant. We had been on a wine tasting tour of South Africa and bought several bottles home. I was pregnant the following month.

I'll be pregnant during my birthday in November, It does suck but we will live.:)

I will be 28 weeks pregnant on my 30th birthday. Its probably a good thing that i cant drink, im dreading turning 30 and i would have drank myself silly to try feel better lol! At least being pregnant i can just curl up in bed and cry about being old lmao! My family wants a party but thats not happening lol at 38 weeks hun you may have even had your baby! Your baby could come in the 37th week! Xx

I feel your pain! :haha: I'm gonna be pregnant for my 21st birthday, over Christmas, and new year! :dohh:

I was 19 weeks pregnant on my 30th and loved it. It was the first time I felt the baby move. Maybe your baby will be born on your birthday! Plenty of other times for drinking. Plan a relaxing spa day xxx

I was 35ish weeks i believe at my 30th bday. I wanted the same... Funny thing is it was my golden bday and I always wanted to have a huge party and I remember telling people yeah well I can drink on my golden bday... Haha didn't happen and isn't gonna happen when I turn 31 either! (I'm about 5weeks!) too funny... You'll look back and chuckle about it later

I definitely don't have it as bad as a few of you!! Thanks for making me feel better everyone... I suppose I can opt for a spa day 30th instead of a boozy 30th :)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->