I Just Want Her Back & I Want Some Good Luck & Happiness For A Change!....

D

DiddyDons

I want my little girl back where she belongs :cry::cry: Its not meant to be this way! I keep thinking about everything that happened, from the day I tested after not having a period for 2 years to the day I gave birth and her funeral! I wish I could do most of it all over again....
Even if I knew the outcome would be no different I would still do it and I would make the most of seeing her, getting as many cuddles as I possibly could.... and taking as many pictures as I could...although It would never be enough :cry:I just want to see her for one last time and give her a big kiss and cuddle....thats what mummys do right?! :cry: I would also change a few things about her funeral....! I just cant believe one minute I was fine and then 4 hours later she was here so silent but so perfect :cry:I want to know what its like to see your babys eyes and feel her breathe on your chest, I want to hear her cry and see her smile....

I miss her so much! I do tend to cope ok day to day....but sometimes it just hits me and i cant believe I have a little girl that isnt even with her mummy :cry::cry:

I have a stupid body to top things off and im sick of people popping babys out right, left and centre and I cant even have a period :sad1: I just want a break from everything! I deserve a break! Ive lost my dad, my grandad, numerous cousins, an aunty & of course my little girl!! I just cant believe how unlucky my cards are!

Sorry I had to get that out!

Donna xxx

♥Mummy Misses You So Much Sophie ♥31.01.08♥
♥Sophie's Website♥
https://tac.families.com/cb/265918.pnghttps://i433.photobucket.com/albums/qq53/donnapickering/4507-181833-265605-a-O-2.jpg
♥Fell Pregnant With Sophie After Not Having AF for TWO Years..She's My Perfect Miracle! Diagnosed With PCOS Dec 08. Sick Of My Stupid Body!! Hoping For Regular AF's♥

Hun, everytime you post about your little girl it breaks my heart. I wish I could rewind back for you! It must be so hard but you are dealing with it so well and she would be very proud of her mummy. She is asuch a beautiful little girl, so you too should be very proud. Huge :hugs:

Thans for that Bex! I really do hope she is proud of me. I am immensely proud of her,....I always will be! I just miss her and find it hard to cope sometimes :cry:

BTW I love your new pic!

Donna xxx

Donna babe, I really dont know what to say :hugs::hugs: You have gone through so much in your life, and continue to do so, it is unfair and shit. I wish I could change things for you, your a wonderful kind person and dont deserve any of this. I am just a message away. Oh and I have a new mobile number if you ever need to text/chat x Love ya hun x

just wanted to send u :hugs: hun!! xxxx

:hugs: im so sorry :( your little girl is just perfect, I remember reading her story a while back when you posted it on here and it broke my heart to read it. You've been so great to me since Alex died, your so strong. Can I ask what would you change about her funeral? As Im sure you gave her the perfect send off and she is sooooo proud of you by how your keeping her memory alive and by how your giving support to others who are going through a similar thing :( xxxx

aww hunni :hug: you are an incredibly brave and strong lady to go through what you have been through and i agree sophie would be so so proud of her mummy for getting through this.

i agree that if i could do it all over again i would. i regret not spending as much time as i would of liked with jessica though i knew it was for the best as her face was getting worse from the fluid at the back of her brain. i regret worrying for those last 2 weeks wether they had got the sex wrong at my gender scan when instead i should of just accepted it. i feel so guilty for that! though i loved her all the same and was looking forward to having another little princess to spoil.

anyways enough about me sorry for babbling.

i really hope you do get your break hun god knows you deserve it. its such a shame that things like this happen that our babies are cruelly taken away from us.

i hope tomorow is a brighter day for you sweetheart. x

:hugs: im so sorry :( your little girl is just perfect, I remember reading her story a while back when you posted it on here and it broke my heart to read it. You've been so great to me since Alex died, your so strong. Can I ask what would you change about her funeral? As Im sure you gave her the perfect send off and she is sooooo proud of you by how your keeping her memory alive and by how your giving support to others who are going through a similar thing :( xxxx

Thanks babe! Alex is gorgeous and a cute little boy! I am so sorry things are the way they are :cry:
For Sophies funeral I had it done by the hosiptal as it was free. I had the choice to get her buried or cremated! I decided to have her cremated thinking I would get her ashes back...But I never did get antyhing! Its something the hospital do! I didnt want her buried as It would be too hard for me, but I wish I paid for her own funeral so I could have at least something of her! I only requested a few flowers aswell from certain family memebers, but I wish I could have just let anyone buy her flowers....she deserved to have loads of flowers....even though it should have been toys :cry:
I do try my best to give out my support, I just hate that there are so many people going through the same heartbreak as I am :cry: I really do mean that I am here for you if you want to talk....Any time you need me....:hugs:

Donna xxx

:hugs: i wish things could be different hun, your such a sweet and caring woman

I'm so sorry hun. I wish I could help take away some of your pain for you. You have been through so much........and I'm sure Sophie would be so proud of you. She knows how much she is loved. xox Thinking of you hun.

You are such a strong woman. Sophie must be so proud of you.

:hug:

Hi Donna. Sorry to read your post - it must be so difficult without Sophie :cry:. You are really strong and always encouraging, supporting others and saying lovely things. I just wanted to give you a big :hugs:and say that what you have been through is so very recent and you still have every reason to feel raw..

You are due some good cards hun. :hug: Thinking of you... x

awwww hun ur story is so heartbreaking, ur babygirl wuda been so proud to have u as her mammy :hugs;

so so sry for u, cant begin to imagine wot uv been/going thro xxx

You are such a brave person, my love to you xxx

Aw hun, it must be so terrible to go through what you've been through. I lost mine at 7 weeks 2 days but didn't realise until my 12 week in December and that's hard enough, even now I feel sad about it, especially seeing as 2 of my friends are pregnant, 1 of which is 4 weeks behind where I should be now! It's so upsetting but I suppose it's just part of the grieving process.

I hope you get your BFP soon and some better luck. It sounds like you've really been through it xxx

Donna sophie would be so proud of you babe, look at everything you are doing to keep her memory alive :hugs: i know she is looking down on you saying thats my mummy she is beautiful :hugs: you are so strong after everything you have been through. I really really hope you get some good news soon babe xx :hugs:

:hugs: You are so strong to keep going ....I really can say if i didnt have Jake when I lost baby Hope I wouldnt have gotten through my life ....2 days and its been 11 yrs ...i will never forget you never do .......I pray that god will give you a gift of that :bfp: soon
sending massive hugs xxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->