I just want to ovulate!!

Tryingagain3

Reaction score
I know some people have crazy cycles and struggle to ovulate every month but I'm getting frustrated now. I normally ovulate cd14 with a 28day cycle. I'm now on cd15 with very negative tests. I'm only stressing because this is my first month after having my implant removed and I want to know everything is working properly again. Just getting me down a little now x

Hopefully your just a little late ovulating this month as your body is getting back to normal. I'd test twice a day to be sure you don't miss the surge.
Good luck

From what I have heard from friends and have been told when discussing birth control, cycles can take some time to regulate after the implant is removed. Did you have regular cycles with the implant?

The last time I did and i had it removed to have my daughter and I went back to normal straight away and got my bfp after 3 month of having it out. I think I'm getting impatient because I always get cramping when I'm ovulating or due to ovulate and I've been cramping for 3 days now and still nothing x

I'm hearing ya! Different situation but just want to start ovulating. I'm still breastfeeding my youngest twice a day (she's 15 months). My hubby came on board with wanting our third baby a few months ago and I'm getting frustrated at my body already! haha

Yeah, I'm the same as tryingforthird! Wanting my body to ovulate already!!

I feel like waiting for ovulation to start up again is almost worse than the TWW lol. There's no timeline, just what seems an eternity of false starts

I feel like waiting for ovulation to start up again is almost worse than the TWW lol. There's no timeline, just what seems an eternity of false starts

I know right!? Like, it could be months before I even ovulate, let alone can be in the TWW! I didn't ovulate the first time until my first was two.

It could still be different this time.. I have started and stopped birth control many times in my life and always went right back to normal 28 day cycles.. this time my cycles are all over the place since stopping.

I know I'm hoping it's just this month because it's the first month after having it removed. Waiting for ovulation is worse than the tww at least you know with the tww that it's 14 days and you either are pregnant or you aren't. Waiting for ovulation is hard work! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->