i just want to start my family :-(

laura109

Reaction score
I want a baby just like everyone on here. Alli thought about since a chemical last march. My af went crazy for a few months so in august i went on the pill till december. Since then ive been trying and failed to conceive. It has not been that long but its so eady for some people. Im the only one out of friends and family without one now.

My af is due thurs and today my cm is turning pink.... that mesns af may be early this month. Yet ive not felt right for 9 days. Ive been bloated and sickly and had af cramps 3 days ago.

my body is just playing tricks on me. i hope it happens soon. Every month the disapointment gets that bit worse.

the thought i might be an unlucky one who is not as fertile as most ormy partner may not be.

Im on a downer today. Feel like im incomplete and want to feel the love and joy my friends have for there kids.

I'm so sorry you are down!!! :( It's crazy what TTC will do to you....I completely understand your feelings. Every month when I get AF I sit and have a good cry. I know I shouldn't be taking it so hard, but i'm just ready. Every time I see a new pregnancy announcement on FB I just feel gutted. I'm happy for everyone able to get pregnant...but I can't help but think it's unfair, as most of my friends are on their 2nd baby already.

AF is also due sometime this week for me (probably Friday) and I've had a weird cycle, pretty sure I'm already out because of the lack of sex this month (due to sickness on both our ends). I had weird cramps a couple days ago too, and of course got me thinking...implantation??

Do you normally spot before your period? They do say implantation bleed is pink...so don't count yourself out just yet.

Thanks hun :'( after my chemical i used to spot for up to 3 days before. It would stop and start.

the pill has stopped that so far but i guess it could be back.

Its so hard isnt it. I feel like everyones over taking me now. It feels like u dont have a real purpose. How long have u been trying? It is gutting when u wipe and see blood xx

I'm really sorry about your chemical, I can't even imagine :(

It's very hard, we've been trying since November 2013. Which in reality isn't long, but I've been ready for years. Just didn't start trying till the OH was on the same page.

What about you?

There are moments where I can't even picture myself pregnant anymore, because I just feel like it's never going to happen.

It especially hurts when the last two pregnancy's I found out about (my cousin and my good friend) were both just "we weren't even trying, just having sex" ....so...the fact that it's taken us so long has me worried. I wish I didn't have to temp every day and track all these symptoms, but I know if I didn't that I would be an even BIGGER mess wondering....

Weve been trying since december. Its like we did the deed on cycle day 8 and 10 11 12 14 and 15 this month. And af is trying to come i think. Ive got no pain but had a blob of that tinted cm again tonight.

I dont get how other people do it. I cant ever see that stick having two lines. My bfs sis and cousin have just got pregnant and my best friend has an 8 month baby. I wanted mine to grow up with hers but this rate hers will be at school lol. Xxx

I know how you feel. My sister (and only sister) has 8 year old twin boys, so whenever I do become pregnant our siblings won't be close in age. Makes me sad :(

When we found out our cousin was pregnant back in December my sister was beyond excited that her boys will finally have a cousin to play with. It really gutted me!

I know and it sounds sad but when i see other mums pushing there babies into town or taking there toddlers to the park. I feel sad then. Sometimes i sit and imagine having a toddler and having fun days at home painting and playing. Id give my children so much love.

we are grassing our garden at the mo and its all based on having our family so they can play in the garden.

It must be hard for u. My sisters son is 8 in november and her daughter is 2. Can we keep in touch on here? Because we are literally in the same boat be nice to support eachother xx

Hi sorry your feeling down just wanted to say big hugs & hang in there i have been there & felt what your feeling took nearly 5 years with my first my sis in law & 2 sisters had given birth to kids each before i even got pregnant & remember one of my sisters saying 'he just has to look at me & i get pregnant, wasn't easy but when it did happen they were all so happy for me & sis had her third a year before i had mine so both cousins nw are very close. Then ttc #2 last year & conceived first cycle but lost at 8 weeks so eventhough was quicker conceiving ended in a loss. I'm currently trying for #2 again onto third cycle & me & everytime i see that blood tinged cm or spotting my heart sinks so i knw how u feel. But hang in there & don't giv up hope it will happen & when it does you will look back at all those cycles u stressed & smile knowing this little one was so wanted & you worked so hard to get him/her.

Praying u both get your babies soon x

I would love to keep in touch!!! How has your spotting been? I hope it's gone away!! Your AF is due Thursday, correct?

Do you normally spot before AF?

I do, and today I had brown cm when I wiped. This is normal for me so I am expecting AF to show on Friday!!! But I do hope it stops....not holding my breath as the OH and I only BD's once before O and that was 5 days before too!!! Stupid sickness too us over this month :(

Thankyou for that. Im pleased u got there in the end. Im sure ur right it will happen one day and it will be worth the wait. Thankyou again.

hope u get ur 2nd baby very soon fingers crossed for u xx

I would love to keep in touch!!! How has your spotting been? I hope it's gone away!! Your AF is due Thursday, correct?

Do you normally spot before AF?

I do, and today I had brown cm when I wiped. This is normal for me so I am expecting AF to show on Friday!!! But I do hope it stops....not holding my breath as the OH and I only BD's once before O and that was 5 days before too!!! Stupid sickness too us over this month :(

Hi hun i had two more blobs of dark brown cm this morn. Mine is due thurs. How long are ur cycles? It looks like well be back here in a weeks time trying again. Looks like we r both out. Msybee atempt five will lead us to that positive xx

Hi Hun don't give up it took me a year after a mc to get my bfp again xx

My cycles range from 28-30 days. I think my average is 28....I've been to the bathroom about 3 more times since that spotting and nothing else since. But i'm not getting my hopes up.

If I do start Friday, that's actually not a bad thing because that will bring up my fertile days to the weekend. I find it hard to get the OH in the mood during the week :)

Blobs? Like brown mixed with ewcm? I know I've read somewhere that was a pregnancy sign for someone...or is this normal?

Hi i have spotted cm in the past but its early this month. Its abit of red or brown in a blob of cm and watery stuff on tissue. Im not sure whats normal for me anymore tbh. Ive not had alot today.

yeah i tried afternoons this month and mornings yet i prefer night. Im sure itl happen for us soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->