i just want to whine...

lakota

Reaction score
And cry and throw a tantrum. I feel like screaming. I'm hating this pregnancy because I've been so tired and grouchy and sick. Don't get me wrong I'm grateful for this child but I'm just so over it all. I'm a mean terrible person lately and I hate that too. I feel like I'm neglecting my children because Ifeel ill the minute my feet hit the floor and Ijust sleep any time I can. My house is a wreck. Everyones upset that I'm so cruel. I've been sick with 2 different colds so far and I'm only 12 weeks. I don't wanna work anymore. I barely do anything and no ones thrilled with me there either. I wanna fastforward to april. Ok end rant...thanks for listening to my breakdown

Haha don't worry I'm sure there are many others who feel the same- apparently it gets better in 2nd trimester then worse again in 3rd! good luk x

Felt just like you today! Woke up last night with a banging headache & sneezing just got comfy to go back to sleep & the alarm went off :(
Had to call in sick at work which I feel bad for.

Told OH to get me paracetamol & he came back with ibroprophen (I've read they are really not recommended in pregnancy) I broke down crying he felt so bad he went back!

Me & DD have not long woken up from over a hour sleep, I feel so bad cause it will take her forever to get to sleep tonight.

I can't be bothered to do anything just want to feel better. Your not alone :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->