I just wanted to say....

lou_w34

mummy <3
Reaction score
That after feeling so lonely about being a single mum, and wondering if im doing the right thing, that i know i am. My ex is the one who is losing here, not me, im gaining everything while he is choosing to throw it all away.

After popping in on the single parenting board for a couple of days now, i realise im not the only one who feels depressed or angry about our situations, yet what i think i lost sight of is the fact im going to be gaining the most precious thing ever to me :cloud9:

I also wanted to say, that after worrying for months that my ex would take my baby away from me, start to take over ect ect, that i should not be worried at all, after all, if he does decide to be in her life, it will be on my terms, and he will have to deal with that. Im the one who is keeping her alive and healthy, worrying daily about money, and buying everything she will need to have the best start possible in life, while he can swan off drinking with his mates everynight and see his new gf, and only bothers himself to ask about his baby when it suits him.

I sound like im completley male bashing now heehee, im not, i no there are some wonderful men out there. I just wanted to say that for all those women who had the same worries as me, you will hopefully start to think like i am, i feel so much stronger and happier now i have come around to this way of thinking, and that you are all amazing!

Anywaaaaysssss... ramblings over now :dohh::blush:

Great post thank you for sharing, your totally right xx

:hugs: you are so right and this iss exactly how i feel, ttok me a long time to get to this point, but feel so much better for. Just can't wait to meet my LO now xx

It took me a long time too, but i guess all these things need is time, and the rewards we are getting are far greater than what we are missing :thumbup:

youre totally right hun theyre the ones missing out, we might struggle, but at least we have something so precious to us :) we might be skint cos were fending for our littke ones, but theyre skint bcos there stupid n waste it on alcohol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->