I just wish I could make it all better

calm

Reaction score
I read about people heart breaking because they can't TTC yet. I read about people TTC and heartbreaking because they don't get their BFP, that have a chemical pregnancy, that have a m/c. Its so sad. I really wish I could just make it all better, for everyone. Feeling a bit teary at the moment, we just want a baby, such a natural beautiful positive thing to wish for, and its so complicated. Whatever our situation, lets all have plenty of hope, heaps of PMA and live life day by day without adding more suffering. One big :hugs:

Aww bless you honey :hugs:
You're so completely right, a major emotional rollercoaster for us all.........Fingers crossed that time passes quickly for all those in wtt.....and that everyone ttc gets their bfp's really soon......Mr Stork if you're listening we need truckloads of :bfp:s delivered to all ttc each coming with a 9month supply of super sticky:dust:

:hug:

What a lovely post! I agree fully.
I find these times so stressful, counting down the days till i ovulate, trying to plan when to BD, then counting down the days till i can test, looking for symptoms.
Sometimes i think it would be easier not to know any of these things, and be in the dark so to speak.

Thank you for your post! I get that feeling a lot, really! Every time I feel down, I see so many who have struggled more than I've even dreamed of struggling so far. It breaks my heart every time! If there is a line where the :bfp:s are handed out, sometimes I wish I could give my place to someone who has been trying harder or longer or who has suffered losses. As much as I want to move to first tri, I would love to see so many people go before me or with me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->