I keep spotting this cycle...?

shaescott

WTT for #1
Reaction score
I had my period the 26th of December to the 1st of January, so I shouldn't be pregnant but... I couldn't have conceived this month so if I did it was December.

I had spotting CD12-16 and I was confused because that's never happened before. It's now CD26 and I'm spotting. I have spotting the day before I start my period but it's too early, my cycle is at least 30 days.

I have the mirena (and yes I still ovulate and get periods), I've had it for about a year, and my periods have gone from crazy irregular and just brown discharge to pretty regular and light to medium bleeding. I know the mirena could do this but in a whole year of having it I haven't spotted like this...

I always get nausea while PMSing and sometimes during my period so I can't use that, I haven't had nausea outside of PMS week and my period. I've had some more acne and migraine headaches but I'm relatively young so acne isn't abnormal and I get migraines anyway. I don't know, I'm just confused about my body.

Help?

:shrug: :huh: :?:

I had my mirena for 8 months.. ovulated and had a period every month. The last month I felt very bery pregnant. Massive nausea, sore boobs, cramping and I had two weeks of spotting. I took a test and it was negative so I took my mirena out that day and felt better immediately. It may honestly just be the mirena.

Now the spotting is completely gone again. So confused, it only lasted a matter of hours...

I've never been on mirena but I used to spot during my cycle when I had an ovarian cyst.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->