i killed our microwave

valentine75

Proud dad
Reaction score
Got home at about 11pm last night and as i had to be up at 5am i decded to have something quick to eat so i opted for a baked potato.

after prodding it with a fork i stuck it in the mircrowave and started cooking it, suddenly there was an odd noise and the inside of the microwave was flashing i turned it off and opened the door part of the inside was on fire.

I unpluuged it and threw it straight the bin.

freaky or what

https://www.thebreakfastclubclan.org/graphics/gallery/the_simpsons_homer_tries_to_make_burns'_breakfast.jpg

You threw it in the bin on fire? lol

LMFAOOOOOO!!!

rob you killed it!! and left it frying !

lol

xxx

Our Hoover went on fire once.....I was in a world of my own with music blasting being all busy hoovering and I started to smell something I turned round and there was all this black smoke and then all these flames started coming from the vent I had to run to another room to unplug it...ran back.....I picked it up and had to scramble to the kitchen to unlock the back door! I threw it in the Garden and locked the door again.....I was scared of it:blush:!!

Must have looked like a mad woman running around the house with a hoover up in flames!!

https://www.thebreakfastclubclan.org/graphics/gallery/the_simpsons_homer_tries_to_make_burns'_breakfast.jpg

:rofl:

No he didnt throw it in the bin whilst still alight lol. It went out and then he took it out.

we wanted a nice shiny new one anyway so now we're gettting one.

Don't worry Rob i'm a microwave murderer too
Killed ours a couple of weeks ago :(

u get discount as asda and as u broke it u should pay for it ehheheheheh

But you were using so its you that pays

We say you broke it ... If you say no you didn't ... we say prove it :lol:

You put the potato in, it caught fire. last person to use it so your fault! :lol:

I only used it an hour earlier to melt some ice cream and it was fine

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->