• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

i knew I shouldnt have tested this early! ( update :( page 11)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=901651&stc=1&d=1444160180
Tried tweaking it..swear I see something unless I'm going blind

Thank you.. i dont see it though :(

Ughhhhh. I think you're like me. I wonder if I had a really high spike of hormones to release the egg and I'd get lines from 6-8dpo then they'd disappear. Just a theory.

Still need a ring pic!!!!

I think I made a big mistke by buying these stupid Answer brand tests! What miu are dollar dtore tests? 25 miu? So did I just spend 13$ on 2 tests with the same sensitivty as a dollar test??? :dohh: i used these Answer brand tests with my daughter but I think i was like 13 DPO. I have one more and Im going to take it FMU, and I'm going to Target tomorrow with a coupon for a FRER. So frustrating! When i first started this thread i was waaaay too early, probably just ovulating! My cycle screwed up in September so I was all mixed up.

Ughhhhh. I think you're like me. I wonder if I had a really high spike of hormones to release the egg and I'd get lines from 6-8dpo then they'd disappear. Just a theory.

Still need a ring pic!!!!

I'll get you one ASAP i want to get natural light so I'll take it tomorrow! Its a vintage ring, I love it

Omg I'm getting so discouraged right now. I am starting to realize that if my period is due on Saturday then we may have missed ovulation. :cry:
See I was having regular 31-32 day cycles then September cycle started on CD 28. So I thought i was going to get another 28 day cycle, and I thoughy I ovulated around CD 12. But i am now on CD 29 so obviously I am not having a 28 day cycle. Which meeeeans I probably was fertile CD 13-19.. which all of those days i was SUPER sick and we couldnt BD.. exept CD 19 night, but that was the day AFTER i probably O'd. We Bd'd on lots of days before and after that week though. Argggggh. :( i mean we will see, i am just feeling like im probably out.

If you were sick, there was nothing that could be done. :(

Assuming it's not your month, next cycle try to bd every two or three days. It should give you a good chance. At least until a day or two after your expected O day. It should give a general chance of fertilizing that egg!

Today's test what you guys think

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 40
Im out ladies! :witch: came today at CD 30.. i dont even know when to expect my next period :dohh: so im not sure when I'll ovulate.

Thank you soo much ladies to hanging in with me through this roller coaster lol sucks it ended up like this! I was so sure :/

Sorry to hear that emi! Agreed with the bd every other day from cd 10-20 is what my gyn said to do. She also wanted me to ditch my opks and temping. SO was too stressed for that, and I need my opks and temping lol. You're a cycle closer to that bfp though. <3

Thank you .. its okay, it was just our first try. And I knew there was a chance that we missed it because I was sick that week. I was just banking on the fact that we BDd almost every day before and after that week lol darn! Well I know ot might take a few months to get pregnant so I dont want to not TTC but I also would like to avoid having DD and baby #2 having their birthdays too close so we may just NTNP until January and then TTC again. Who knows! I might be back soon, we will see. Haha. Good luck everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"