I knew this would happen....

Squarepants

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

So after months and months of trying to work my partner out, we agreed to NTNP after our wedding in November... Two things have now happened one of which is about to turn my world upside down...

First one not huge... but partner and i DTD... No Protection and sorry TMI and he didnt stop or say anything no pulling out method used no nothing... He has said nothing.... so neither have i....

Second one is the one making my head spin... I have been offered a job on the same mine site my partner works at,,, but that means we are now pushing our NTNP date even further...

Its great money which means we will be able to save for a baby alot easier but i dunno.... im about to pack my life in boxes and move to the middle of no where.....

We have wanted this on and off, but then all of a sudden i get a call offering me a job....

Ugh nothing ever goes right in my life...... I must have been a bitch in a previous life to get all this bad luck....

Sorry rant over

Why not talk to OH about what happened re: no protection? Are you nervous about it?

As for the job offer, most would consider that good luck, not bad. If you don't want it, don't take it and keep with your plans to NTNP. Or, just NTNP while on the job - you will both be there together, after all.

i would certainly consider it, but as said talk with ur oh about the options

I totally agree with puppymom.
It's your life, so speak up when you can.

It sounds like you need a relaxing vacation. Just be sure to breathe when you can and go with the flow when things are completely out of your control!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->