i know everyone gets tired of these threads haha bump?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by BrEeZeY, Mar 29, 2011.

1. BrEeZeY

BrEeZeY stay at home wifey&&momma

so do u think this is a proper bump?

OH came home from work and goes WOAH baby bump... i jst popped today... this morning i could still button my pants, and had a flat tummy...

this is a 4 week comparison
    https://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt218/dolbs4082/4w1d.jpg
    (ignore my unfinished remodeled bathroom in the back ground :blush: )

this is tonight
    https://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt218/dolbs4082/bump12.jpg

i cant suck in or lay on my tummy this is why i think its a bump :p

2. Jojosmommy8

Jojosmommy8 Well-Known Member

Yepp I would say you have deff. popped! :)
    I am just about there, and i have a feeling it will be a big pop! Ha

3. BrEeZeY

with my son i gained it slow and was already rather large by this pt and i felt like the other day i wasnt gettin one well i didnt think my mom n OH said i was but i didnt see it haha (OH thinks its twins haha)

4. Jojosmommy8

I have a slight possibilty of twins- even tho they havent seen another baby yet they aren't ruling it out. I can feel the pressure of my bump wanting to pop out. Everyone else is like aw you look preggers and i go- thats my fat not my bump jerks. If they say my bump they would basically see my vajunk! ;)

5. BrEeZeY

haha thats how i felt! i have a chance of them as it runs in our families, kinda scary haha one kid to three!

6. Jojosmommy8

I know right?! I have no chance- Like no one in my family has had them but all the sudden BAM my cousin is knocked up with twins (that sounded aweful! Sorry! lol) and then I may have another little sac in there! All I know is I have my son and so far One little one (that I know of) in the oven and I feel like I could POP already:)
    I never showed till about 8 months with my son.

7. BrEeZeY

i showed right away but never got HUGE till like the last month n half n everyone kept sayin how small my baby was until then lol

8. Jojosmommy8

No one believed me while I was preggers- it got bad enough i dropped out of school bc people were threatening to kick my A* to prove I wasn't?! I wasn't showing enought for them. Another girl was bigger then me so it made me a liar. It was awefull. Not the only reason I dropped out I was loosing my gramps at the same time. If I wasn't preggo- they would of been walking away with bruises;)
    I want a bump- Its will be the only symptom I have Lol. I have felt the baby move I am pretty sure.

9. BrEeZeY

i have felt flutters scared me at first haha

when i was pregnant i had a mood swing and this kid was pickin my lil brother and i grabbed him and slammed him against a locker and ripped his a$$ and i said i swear if i wasnt pregnant id kick ur a$$ and no one believed i was pregnant until then cause they know i woulda normally beat him up

10. OctBebe

OctBebe Well-Known Member

Your bump is sooo cute! A few people are comenting on mine popping in the last few days too. Ehhhh YAY!

11. Jojosmommy8

Hahaha- sounds like something I would of done! I don't talk to anyone from highschool besides 3 people and my hubby. None of them including the ones that became Moms have grown up.

I have felt like a poke- my pants hit the wrong way and it was like the baby was sayin 'MOM!" Lol then when i layed down it felt like a whirl pool in there and the baby was in the middle goin' in circles. lol