• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

I know I have line eye. But can you tell me I have line eye haha

xJessie91x

Reaction score
evap? Or seeing things?

Appreciate any reply xx

Attachments

• IMG_1357.jpg
    IMG_1357.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 84
I see it but theres also lots of dye run .. fxd for you that its a bfp x

Same here, I see it but hard to tell what it is with the dye run. Good luck for your next tests :)

Thanks ladies. Would be the best xmas present! Xx

I also see it, but looks very faint. I agree that it could be a dye run or the start of something.

How many dpo are you?

I have no idea on my cycle. I had the implant nexplanon removed on the 2nd December. I fell pregnant with my son very quickly when I came off the pill in 2012 so really hoping it will be the same again. Xx

What did it look like after about 5-10 minutes when the dye was gone? On my early tests I had to wait a little longer to see something. I do feel like I see a line, but the spacing seems a little weird. Like it's too far away

Yeah it probably is I'm just getting my hopes up that's all. Will retest in a few days xx

You have the patience of a saint. I would be peeing on a frer now lol

Lol me too! Looking forward to your next test :)

Did another test today looked pretty negative. Wasn't one I'd usually use. I have sone early response tests that should have arrived today. Will test later if they are at home! Xx

Negative �� Never mind we will keep trying and testing. It's frustrating that I have no idea of when I'm ovulating or anything as I have no cycle. I have had increased discharge. Sorry to much info lol. And boobs a little bit sore so hoping I may be ovulating. This trying for a baby malarkey is stressful lol. Xx

Sorry it was negative :( Fingers crossed for your next tests though!

Here are my most recent take this morning!
Will test again tomorrow, what do you think?! Xx

Attachments

• IMG_1688.jpg
    IMG_1688.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_1687.jpg
    IMG_1687.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 11

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads