• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

I know I know..its a blue dye....but look anyway lol

HappiestMom

Spcl Nds Girl + twn boys + girl
Reaction score
anywhere from 12-14dpo (positive OPK Aug 24th but course could have not Od till the 26th)....equate test...FMU but was maybe a 2-3 out of a possible 5 when it comes to concentration (looottsss to drink last night)

I think I implanted friday which was 9dpo and I had cramps that were a bit more noticeable than the ones before...ended up with stuffy nose really bad for a few days...just yesterday boobs became sensitive sore...

so be honest..I know its a blue dye and Im very skeptical too but it was there within/around the 10 mins and didnt have to take it out of the case to see it and obviously not dried...

Attachments

• september equate normal.jpg
    september equate normal.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 98
  • september equate tweaked.jpg
    september equate tweaked.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 75
It's hard to tell. I see something but not a clear line.

I got my bfp on a blue dye :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 63
thanks ladies..I normally preach against them but its all I had left ( I usually wait for them until obvious FRER positive ) but....normally when I think I see something its only out of the case or once its dried etc etc but this time nope...pretty obvious right away and no taking out of the case...will update in a few hours once I get some pink dye ones...holding pee until then

I see it and it doesn't look thin, how exciting that you are getting new tests :happydance:

Edit: That looks really blue, it has to be a positive!

Thanks ladies!!! I gota pack of frer ( unfortunately it's the new ones ) a pack if CB and two cheapies to do once I get home. At store now bout to check out. Should update in hour or so

well I peed again..bout 3-4 hour hold..and nothing...not a single line on new frer or cb....maybe its early and still needs to be FMU....idk...the gold digi I did had a faint faint line on it..course I know that doesnt mean anything...oh well...one of each left....will test again in AM...

Fingers crossed for you hun. Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"