I know I know..its a blue dye....but look anyway lol

I see it on the first test but as you say...it's blue dye, so can we trust it?!

Good luck for tomorrow x

Well two cycles ago was 25 day and last cycle was 33. Due this weds based on the 33 day cycle

Had huge glob jelly like cm when wiped kinda clear/yellow. Idk. Beginning to think that blue dye was just a convincing evap/false posotive... I'm dreading tomm morning now ugghhh!!!

Mine looked a lot like yours, but I'm having a loot of the normal pregnancy symptoms. have you done another test yet?

I had to tweak my pictures a little to make sure my eyes weren't playing games on me!

Attachments

• FullSizeRender_1.jpg
    FullSizeRender_1.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 11
  • FullSizeRender_2.jpg
    FullSizeRender_2.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 10
Just want to say that yellow CM is what I've had this pregnancy... ;)

Frer bfn with fmu. Yellow/brown tinged clear CM. Bet AF is here full on by tomm. Thanks for the well wishes ladies but looks like no baby for me

I'm sorry hun. Fingers crossed for next cycle for you xx

Oh no :( That was nothing like an evap line, blue tests are officially the worse :(

Yeah i keep telling myself oh maybe it's implantation bleeding that finally worked it's way out from Friday... Nothing since that rust colored streak even when I checked cervix finger came
out clean but I know there is no way equate picked up hcg at 12dpoand then an frer wouldn't pick up hcg at 13dpo. Just gonna be AF taking her time

AF here right on time this AM. Oh well. Thanks for the support ladies : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->