i know i see a line!!!

Reaction score
So with DD i only finally got a faint line with blue dye test...it took forver to show with frer... i confirmed with her blood work i was 2 weeks pregnant thats why i kept getting veryyy faint lines... but my back hurts and my stomach is crampy... i have a iud!! im going to test again in the am.. but i dont get regular periods ever!!! i swear i see a faint line here.. hard to capture on camera!!

20150621_221622.jpg
20150619_221645-3-2.jpg

I feel like I might see something on the FRER.

Go get your bloods done tomorrow!!!!! If you were my friend, I would call out of work and drag you to the doctor first thing in the morning. If you see a line and you have an iud you need to see your doctor asap. Please, PLEASE take care of yourself

i know i know... im just so scared of lossing my job as im on a attendence write up now, i know my health is important,and their always so busy so who knows when ill be able to get in, thats why i keep testing.. and theyll say im crazy since to them a faint line dont mean anything

Good to hear! Try not to test anymore. It'sll just stress you out. I have great insurance through work, so for bloods I just have to email and my doctor puts the request in (if she agrees but she usually does) as soon as she gets it and I just head straight to the lab after work. Free, too. So I sometimes forget some people don't have that luxury. Plus, there are enough gyns for me to get an afternoon appointment even if I book at lunch time. Teacher perks :). Hope all works out! Come back and update us

I started bleeding so I called my doctor and she said I need to go to the ER now as if I have an IUD and I got faint lines then I need to go

Glad your going. I still dont see anything at all on your tests, so im guessing you will be fine :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->