I know I'm incredibly broody but....

EstelSeren

Married Mum of 2!
Reaction score
...surely being jealous of another girl's morning sickness is taking it too far!!! I've just found out through Facebook that a girl I know from school is pregnant and is suffering from horrid morning sickness at 9 weeks + gone having been told she wouldn't be. Is it bad that my first thought on reading this was "I wish this was me"? I find it a little wierd in myself to be honest but I suppose it might be to do with the fact that morning sickness is a common pregnency symptom and I want to be pregnant. Maybe? Someone please tell me I'm not going completely nuts!!!

Beca :wave:

I think your cracking up........................Joke!

It dose sound a bit odd if you just said u were jelouse of some one being sick but iv though myself when friends have complained about pregnancy symptoms first iv said its their own fault (sounds a bit harsh dosent it) and think your self lucky many women want to be in your position, me included so no its not just you

No you're not nuts... Or if you are then I am too :rofl:

I have had the exact same thing with friends on facebook changing their status to say they're sick and it follows that they are basically announcing their pregnancy... sooooo jealous it is untrue! If only OH could understand how it feels to want something sooo much.

xxxx

I dont feel jealous of the sickness bit i feel jealous of people in 3rd tri wanting every twinge to be labour and feeling excited about the impending birth x

You're not mad, because it's not really the morning sickness you're jealous of, but the morning sickness is a symptom of pregnancy and that's what you're jealous of - if that makes sense. Anything like that is a reminder that other people are pregnant and not you and that's where the jealousy comes from- perfectly reasonable!

But just remember you will be there one day :D xxx

I know exactly what you mean like Bunnyg said its not really the morning sickness your jealous of but the fact she's pregnant, i'd do anything to be pregnant right now including tolerating the symptoms that go with it no matter how bad they were x

Its weird the stuff you get jealous of.

When I was overdue with my 1st, I was really ill and had to be hooked up to the monitors for a bit in hospital. On entering the ward I passed the delivery suit and there was a woman screaming her head off in pain, it was an awful noise- and all I felt was pure jealousy. To me I was thinking, at least your about to meet your baby, Im here with no signs, just fat pregnant, over due and really ill.

Weird that I was jealous over someone in screaming agony!

In essence I know how you feel op, when you want something badly enough you are ready to take on anything to get it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->