I know Im sick of hearing it everday (haha) but

dreabae

Reaction score
Hows Everyone feeling? I know there is alot of new mommys to be joining us :flower: So Im just wondering how everyones pregnancys are going.

Hows Everyone feeling? I know there is alot of new mommys to be joining us :flower: So Im just wondering how everyones pregnancys are going.

I'm feeling pretty good at the moment. Still feeling kinda strange knowing I'll have a baby in a few months... Lol. But
good.. How about you Andrea:)

Mine has been going pretty good. i have beeen quite nauseous lately though and have not had much of an appetite.. I have also been quite drained of energy...:sleep: lol how have you been?

I'm feeling pretty good at the moment. Still feeling kinda strange knowing I'll have a baby in a few months... Lol. But

HAhaha Im feeling the same exact wayy!!! I keep looking at OH and say OMG WERE HAVING A BABY!!!! I seen your facebook relationship status change whats up with that? if you dont mind telling lol

Mine has been going pretty good. i have beeen quite nauseous lately though and have not had much of an appetite.. I have also been quite drained of energy...:sleep: lol how have you been?

Haha Well im kinda on bed rest all weekend =[ But im pretty good haha. Awee I hope you feel better! I know it gets boring but eat whatever you can keep down. The first half of pregnancy I liveddd off of pizza! It was the only thing that didnt make me nauseous.

HAhaha Im feeling the same exact wayy!!! I keep looking at OH and say OMG WERE HAVING A BABY!!!! I seen your facebook relationship status change whats up with that? if you dont mind telling lol

lol I keep doing that to my mom too!! :) I seriously can't believe that he'll be here in less then 4 months!! :wacko:
oh hahah my friend was confused about that too!! I was getting sick of the things guys had been saying to be because I was single. I had a guy tell me today that I'm sexy and was asking me to hang out this weekend so we could pretty much do the dirty. I was just annoyed so I changed it :haha:

Yuch! lol pizza is the one thing that I cannot even look at without having to puke.... I havent been able to eat it since I have been pregnant...

Yuch! lol pizza is the one thing that I cannot even look at without having to puke.... I havent been able to eat it since I have been pregnant...

:haha: maybe your having a girl.

Did you have morning sickness alot? or just nausea?

Ive been doing alright. I had a killer headache today :nope: I HATE my prenatal vitamins tho. I dread the time I have to take them :nope: they make me feel like shit!
But tomorrow Im 13 weeks, :thumbup: 2nd trimester here I come!

lol I keep doing that to my mom too!! :) I seriously can't believe that he'll be here in less then 4 months!! :wacko:
oh hahah my friend was confused about that too!! I was getting sick of the things guys had been saying to be because I was single. I had a guy tell me today that I'm sexy and was asking me to hang out this weekend so we could pretty much do the dirty. I was just annoyed so I changed it :haha:

RIGHT!!! It flew by up till this point now my days are dragging.

hahaha ohh okay I was wondering. YEahh people see i have a baby bump and it says "in a relationship" but since theres not a name following they still hit on me!!

Ive been doing alright. I had a killer headache today :nope: I HATE my prenatal vitamins tho. I dread the time I have to take them :nope: they make me feel like shit!
But tomorrow Im 13 weeks, :thumbup: 2nd trimester here I come!

Congrats on 2nd trimester!!! lol

Take Flinstone complete vitamins. My prenatals made me puke so now i take those (2 a day) and I didnt get sick from them. Besides the purple ones but that was probably just me lol.

Just nausea... I also cant eat chocolate... I like chips from my OH's work though with salt and salsa....lol and sour candy... I have just mostly had nausea and heartburn

hahaha ohh okay I was wondering. YEahh people see i have a baby bump and it says "in a relationship" but since theres not a name following they still hit on me!!
oh gosh, I hope mine keeps flying by, it has slowed down a little though :/

yuck.. I think I'm lucky that I'm in a small town because we've got some dirty ass guys here so they'll hit on girls who are pregnant 24/7 if they're alone but not if they aren't.. Well some still will, but not the younger guys that have been giving me a hard time..

Take Flinstone complete vitamins. My prenatals made me puke so now i take those (2 a day) and I didnt get sick from them. Besides the purple ones but that was probably just me lol.

I was going to but I have super low iron ( super low) and I was scared to take anything else besides what my OB prescribed since they have a lot of iron in them. But omg they are horrible. I have to take two ( one has minerals and the other one has a whole bunch of stuff) and they are horse pills ..then the make me burp horrible and leaves a nasty after taste in my mouth. :sick:

Just nausea... I also cant eat chocolate... I like chips from my OH's work though with salt and salsa....lol and sour candy... I have just mostly had nausea and heartburn

Omg I would die if I couldnt eat chocolate!!

hmm maybe its a boy? lol Sour stuff gives me heart burn so does salsa lol

I get heartburn sooo muchhhhh.

I was going to but I have super low iron ( super low) and I was scared to take anything else besides what my OB prescribed since they have a lot of iron in them. But omg they are horrible. I have to take two ( one has minerals and the other one has a whole bunch of stuff) and they are horse pills ..then the make me burp horrible and leaves a nasty after taste in my mouth. :sick:

Ickkk. Maybe ask him? Mines not super low but Im border line anemic and They give me enough iron while taking 2. He doesnt have you on iron supplements?

yuck.. I think I'm lucky that I'm in a small town because we've got some dirty ass guys here so they'll hit on girls who are pregnant 24/7 if they're alone but not if they aren't.. Well some still will, but not the younger guys that have been giving me a hard time..

:haha: Flys by till 3rd trimester. I knew this was going to happen!

I hate men. lol. Why do they have to be so dirty?

lol I have just not wanted any of it..it makes me sck... I know all of that stuff gives me heartburn too.... but that is the only kind of stuff I can keep down.

:haha: Flys by till 3rd trimester. I knew this was going to happen!

I hate men. lol. Why do they have to be so dirty?
Well I'm glad I have a few weeks til 3rd tri then summer time :happydance: that should make it faster! :)
gosh I have no idea but that guy I'm talking about texted me today being like "sexy skye" at like 7am just to ask if I'd send him dirty pictures and hang out with him this weekend!!

I'm hot, tired and got baby feet stuck in my ribs :lol:

But I'm loving it. I much rather this than a few months back when my waters broke and I was told I'd either miscarry or have a stillbirth.

So go me and my super self healing waters!

lol I have just not wanted any of it..it makes me sck... I know all of that stuff gives me heartburn too.... but that is the only kind of stuff I can keep down.

Tums sound like they would be your best friend. lol
Theyre mine cause All my favorites give me heartburn too. :dohh: Even watermellon (I dont getit. There is no acid!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->