I know Im sick of hearing it everday (haha) but

yea I probably will ask my mom to pick up one becasue now I am getting a horrible headache from it....
oh no :hugs: I hope you aren't getting sick!! Take care of yourself and that precious baby.

I hope so too... My sister and her girlfriend were just sick.

:wacko: that'd make pregnancy so much harder!!

I know.... Espescially since I can't take medicine... I am already on medicine for a UTI.... :cry: I feel bad even taking that. I can't take this medicine and my prenatals though becasue it makes me throw up...

I am feeling good sweetheart. Just don't know what I want to do today... have my reflexology at 2pm so I am thinking of getting my car washed this afternoon and then maybe hoovering the inside of her... I must admit she is a little dirty in places :haha: Well, definitely dirty on the outside seeing as she was sitting in my driveway for almost 3 months with no-one driving her and there were even cobwebs on the tires :haha:

I really want to go to the cinema tonight to see the new Pirates of the Caribbean film but I want to save my money incase me and Conor go up north for a few days... x

I am feeling good sweetheart. Just don't know what I want to do today... have my reflexology at 2pm so I am thinking of getting my car washed this afternoon and then maybe hoovering the inside of her... I must admit she is a little dirty in places :haha: Well, definitely dirty on the outside seeing as she was sitting in my driveway for almost 3 months with no-one driving her and there were even cobwebs on the tires :haha:

I really want to go to the cinema tonight to see the new Pirates of the Caribbean film but I want to save my money incase me and Conor go up north for a few days... x

Thats good =D :haha:I should probably wash my car too. The back seat is FULL of water bottles lol.

Oh that would be fun I have been waiting to see that.

I think Its going to suck going the whooolleeee summer getting more and more pregnant! lol Hopefully my swollen feet dont get in the way.
oh I'm excited about that because I still don't feel like I've really "popped"... So I'm waiting for that

hahaha its gunna be a fun one. I want to get a maternity swim suit. Im self concious:blush:

I think so too:) I got one... :dohh: it's cute though!! It's one that stretches so it still fits now but it should fit all summer. Plus I'll prbably wear my 2 piece so I can tan my white ass skin some!

See I dont mind laying out in the back yard in a two piece but all my friends want me to come to the dorms and swim. So like everyyy one at my school could see me and I just started to get stretchies on my lovehandles(idk what else to call em lol) =[. None on my tummy yet but I have been lathering up alottt so hopefully I wont get none on my tummy.

Maybe call? Its not good for them to make you sick =[ I went to see my doctor 3 times before my actual appointment afer my first :haha: I had bad m/s and my wholeee pill would come up when I took them.

Yea youre right. Ill probably call monday. Ugh I cant take it anymore. Im scared to burp :haha: I cant wait to get them gummies or at least something better.

haha I know how you feel. I knew if I burped or coughed it was going to end badly. I hope changing them helps :hugs:

Hahaha sorry... i have been the same way with food.... Well while you girls are all on here... can you guys tell me if it is okay for my forehead to be hot... I was sitting here and out of nowhere my head just got really hot and I feel like I need to throw up....

Sorry My computer screwed up last night. I use to get random fevers not anymore though. Im not sure why. I would feel nauseated then came a fever and Id take a nap lol. Trust me you dont want to get sick. I am right now and I cant take anything =[ dang OH for getting me sick =[ are you feeling any better today?

I know.... Espescially since I can't take medicine... I am already on medicine for a UTI.... I feel bad even taking that. I can't take this medicine and my prenatals though becasue it makes me throw up...
I know what you mean, I had a blocked gland and had to take medication for 2 weeks because of it and this morning it's back!!! :wacko: this time I'm going to have to get it drained!!! So I'm definitely hoping it's gone by the time the weekends over!!

I feel pretty good for the most part... But days feel like months and weeks feel like years! :haha:

haha I know how you feel. I knew if I burped or coughed it was going to end badly. I hope changing them helps :hugs:

Ugh its horrible! Im just going to ask to go to Flintstones . Last night I threw up so bad ( sorry TMI) i hate those vitamins:growlmad: And as soon as I was done throwing up I felt 10x better :shrug: so changing them will definitely help.

I know.... Espescially since I can't take medicine... I am already on medicine for a UTI.... I feel bad even taking that. I can't take this medicine and my prenatals though becasue it makes me throw up...
I know what you mean, I had a blocked gland and had to take medication for 2 weeks because of it and this morning it's back!!! :wacko: this time I'm going to have to get it drained!!! So I'm definitely hoping it's gone by the time the weekends over!!

aww i am sorry... my UTI won't go away... It is making me very angery...lol The doctor keeps telling me to make sure that I drink plenty of liquids. I have been drinking hella water and cranberry juice everyday.... It just don't wanna go away...:cry:

Hahaha sorry... i have been the same way with food.... Well while you girls are all on here... can you guys tell me if it is okay for my forehead to be hot... I was sitting here and out of nowhere my head just got really hot and I feel like I need to throw up....

Sorry My computer screwed up last night. I use to get random fevers not anymore though. Im not sure why. I would feel nauseated then came a fever and Id take a nap lol. Trust me you dont want to get sick. I am right now and I cant take anything =[ dang OH for getting me sick =[ are you feeling any better today?

I think that my sister and her girlfrind got me sick..... my stomach is so upset todsy and I still feel hot....and it sucks becasue I have to go to work today and work with some lazy lady. She never wants to do nothing so I am going to be doing all the cleaning and having to lift hella heavy boxes to restock everything....:growlmad:

aww i am sorry... my UTI won't go away... It is making me very angery...lol The doctor keeps telling me to make sure that I drink plenty of liquids. I have been drinking hella water and cranberry juice everyday.... It just don't wanna go away...:cry:

I think it's because of being pregnant!!! Seems like I never got infections/sick til now! I've had a few colds, now this weird shit that won't go away! :wacko: idk what the hell is up with it.. My doctor explained it as a zit :dohh:

I think it's because of being pregnant!!! Seems like I never got infections/sick til now! I've had a few colds, now this weird shit that won't go away! :wacko: idk what the hell is up with it.. My doctor explained it as a zit :dohh:

I think it is.... My doctor told me I need to be careful though or it will turn into a kidney infection... then I wil have to be in the hospital :shrug: That does not sound very good having a zit :haha: I hope I do not get sick very often...

I think it is.... My doctor told me I need to be careful though or it will turn into a kidney infection... then I wil have to be in the hospital That does not sound very good having a zit I hope I do not get sick very often...
uh oh!! :wacko: make sure you keep taking care of yourself then!! Yeah it's normal for prego ladies to get swollen skenes glands I guess, bad thing is that I guess it first started because of me and FOB dtd so much it got "blocked"!!! :dohh: hahahah. Hopefully it "pops" itself or else I'll have to go into the operating room to get it cut open and that won't be too much fun..

I think it is.... My doctor told me I need to be careful though or it will turn into a kidney infection... then I wil have to be in the hospital That does not sound very good having a zit I hope I do not get sick very often...
uh oh!! :wacko: make sure you keep taking care of yourself then!! Yeah it's normal for prego ladies to get swollen skenes glands I guess, bad thing is that I guess it first started because of me and FOB dtd so much it got "blocked"!!! :dohh: hahahah. Hopefully it "pops" itself or else I'll have to go into the operating room to get it cut open and that won't be too much fun..

owww. that just sounds so painful.... wait sso if me and OH DTD too much I could end up getting that too?:shrug:

owww. that just sounds so painful.... wait sso if me and OH DTD too much I could end up getting that too?
it is. It's luckily gotten a little better :wacko: but it hurts like a bitch!!! It's like a huge zit that your sitting on! It's possible.. We used to everyday and I guess it caught up with us.. :wacko: it's not extremelly common, but during pregnancy it's more common..

owww. that just sounds so painful.... wait sso if me and OH DTD too much I could end up getting that too?
it is. It's luckily gotten a little better :wacko: but it hurts like a bitch!!! It's like a huge zit that your sitting on! It's possible.. We used to everyday and I guess it caught up with us.. :wacko: it's not extremelly common, but during pregnancy it's more common..

That good has been getting better.... I am sorry it hurts. I hope that I do not get it becasue my hormones must be affecting me.... Lately I get a bit too excited when I see OH.... :haha:

That good has been getting better.... I am sorry it hurts. I hope that I do not get it becasue my hormones must be affecting me.... Lately I get a bit too excited when I see OH.... :haha:

Thankfully it is!! I think it came back because I'd missed dtd so much I had to kinda ya know.. Lol. I have horrible horny syndrome going on.. Hahahahah

Thankfully it is!! I think it came back because I'd missed dtd so much I had to kinda ya know.. Lol. I have horrible horny syndrome going on.. Hahahahah

hahahaha I know. My OH has been very lucky lately... I hella started laughing because last night I did not want to do anything. My OH told me that we needed to becasue we need to finish making the baby.:rofl: I told him that he is an idiot :dohh:

hahahaha I know. My OH has been very lucky lately... I hella started laughing because last night I did not want to do anything. My OH told me that we needed to becasue we need to finish making the baby. I told him that he is an idiot
hahahahahah that was a good excuse though!! Perfect in my eyes!! Hahah . It was a nice try for him!' hahahah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->