• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

I know it was too early to test.....but......

kellze

Reaction score
I caved and have been testing since 6dpo. Crazy I know. I can't help myself.

I have been having loads of symptoms though and was hoping my wee would be miraculous and set my mind at rest.

Symptoms since 5dpo: nausea all day long in waves that mean I have to lie down or eat.(I've been sent home from work)
Boobies are a little bit sore
I am really really tired
I burst into tears last night because the act on Britain's Got Talent covered an amaxing song and I didn't like it.
Acne
dry lips
Disgusting morning breath

Please give me some reassurance that I'm not crazy or alone. I don't want to talk to DH about these symptoms in case its all in my head and AF turns up just to screw with me.

Aww I know the feeling, im resisting the urge to poas!!! I'm 7dpo today and I'm exhausted, had a bout of nausea while eating my dinner and have got weird pans...oh and a headache!!!! Fx you get your bfp as time progresses

Lots of symptoms of 6 dpo, Isn't waiting such a Pita. :/ I would def wait till a bit later to test as I don't think you would get anything on a test. Especially because usually you implant early around 6 dpo-10 dpo. Though symptoms spotting is fun but can drive you bonkers too. Good luck sweetie.

im a POAS addict too... tested today at 7dpo lol... i just can't resist!

I just can't stop myself. I know it's a waste of time and mobey and leaves me deflated but I can't stop.

I am a total addict too...I have tested at, like, 4 dpo. I have tested twice in the same day at 6 or 7 days. I am really challenging myself not to test until my period is due this month. I am just tired of all my wasted time holding strips in bright lights to see if there is anything there! Let's see if I make it the whole two weeks though....

im only 4 dpo and m having a hard time not testing! ugh! i wanna test so bad even tho i know its way to early. :dohh:
the only symptoms im really having is tender breasts which is strange for me at this point in my cycle. :wacko:

I started testing yesterday at 9 dpo still early but I cant help myself. I cant wait to see thoes two lines come up :p

TTC for 4 months and every month im like right this is it, this is the month I will get my BFP :) Still waiting

Baby dust to everyone :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"